Thirty

"I knew it, When it's come to Beautiful girls, Always carry a void brain. Once a nuisance always a nuisance. Haish!!!" Hyungsik mumbled scrubbing the dirty tiles of their (Jeon's) backyard more furiously.

"Bro, You are not alone here. Practically we both are now cleaning this dirty floor. Oppa not only punished you alone. I am a part of it too- YAAAAH DID YOU JUST SPRAYED THAT DIRTY WATER ON MY EXPENSIVE DRESS!!"Jennie yelled out standing up.

Ah yes The chaos duo are now cleaning their dirty backyard as Jeon Jeongguk practically made sure of them to do with bare hands otherwise welcome to the basement area for three days.

"That's because You literally just brozoned me, without my prior permission. No Do I look like a bro to you? Seriously? Oh about this Expensive dress, psssff My dog eats more money. Eye roll* No need to show me that attitude, come here rub here more, This part is still faded out."

"Gritting teeth* Bitch I am the global icon of Korea, Dare compare me with your Dog!!!

"Global icon? Psssffff ahhahahahaa Must be April fool day today. Lol."

"You know what." Jennie splashed the bubble water over the man's body.

"Serves you better." She giggled clapping her hands in pure excitement.

"You did!!!! YOU DIDN'T JUST!!! Come here!!!" Hyungsik pulls the girl squeezing her to him making her wet as well.

"NAAAAAA!!! STOP!!!"

"Now serves you-

"What are you doing?" Jeongguk interrupted them standing at a far crossing his arms.

"O-oppa he -

"Knitted brows* I told you to clean the tiles not each other's body."

"But he started It Oppa!!! Called me a nuisance."

"So you are not? Since I ever met you my goody good days have gone, see I woke up as a responsible businessman this morning but gonna sleep with being a servant on my own ex mate's house. Wow what a Good luck you are."

Taehyung too thought to come out to enjoy the drama.

"See? Oppa did you see? How pathetically this man is accusing me?"

"Sigh* Will you two complete your task by the meantime or I should prepare two beds on the basement floor-

"But Oppa, he made me all wet pout* "

"Hahahaha sarcasm, I am the one who is dry as a desert now."

"Ahahhaaha lol." Taehyung laughed looking at the duo but immediately composed himself getting a death glare from his hubby. And now His Slippers are the most exciting things to look at. I don't know why.

"I told you to make lemon juice with some snacks for all Taehyung. What are you doing here?"

With a whine Taehyung approached the male.

"Pout* But bunny hubby I am pregnant you know." He whispered playing with The other's shirt buttons.

"And cooking won't kill you. Go get them set up real quick."

"Huff you are cruel."

"Gritting teeth* I will show you tonight how cruel I can get more."

"Blush* I know you can't show me your beast side as I am carrying our bunnies. Sigh* But it's okay I can wait for my delivery." Taehyung reassured patting the other's back.