Two

INSIDE OF CHIEF JEON'S OFFICE CABIN:

"you called me Chief ?"

Taehyung asked formally, to ofcourse tease the dumb, bloody stupid, a dick headed Alpha of him. Only him. Who literally, I repeat literally knows only how fuck till your last amount of consciousness and NOTHING!!! No romantic talks, no lovey dovey, baby molly kind of acts has g-

"TAE!!!!" This time Jeongguk shouted at the male snapping him out of his own dream land.

"Y-es, Al- chief-" Taehyung Could reply more, Immediately pulled into a hungry kiss making him sigh in the content Immediately.
Then suddenly a strong alluring scent of his Alpha hit his nostrils, which didn't took much time for him to realise, that actually what is happening.

His Alpha is on RUT!!! Fucking finalllyyyyyy!!!!! Finally he can have his Alpha all to himself for three fucking days. Only by thinking of their expected scenerios, slicks are already coming out of the omega.

Fuck!!! Taehyung cursed when suddenly Jeongguk pushed him roughly not too to hurt him, to the wall completely letting their body to rub each other including their growings.

Aahhh!!!" The Omega let out a loud moan when Jeongguk's warm tongue slides down to his neck licking his mark while humping dryly through their clothes.

Taehyung is feeling a lot of butterflies at this moment. For him this is really a million dollar moment for him. He rarely gets a time together with his Alpha. Let's not exclude the point that, the very amount of time he gets with the Alpha is worth his waits. Is worth Everything actually. He is so fucking deeply in love with the Alpha. So so so much.

Oh no! What about their mission? God Taehyung focus on your own mission now, There are one hundred more officers still alive for that. Focus, you little fucker focu-

"Strip!!" A low growl comes rushing into his mind giving him goose bumps immediately.

Gosh! Kim Fucking Taehyung you are really a slut to your Alpha. Haish!!!

"Al-pha." Taehyung mewled Getting the intoxicating rut scents, making him near to his orgasm immediately.

"I said strip omega!!!" Jeongguk again demanded, stripping his own.

Eye roll* And here I was waiting for him to do it. Control Taehyung control from punching this bitch who is literally looking like a beast and ready to-

"Aaah!!!" Taehyung could think more got straddled over the other's shoulder and carried towards the bedroom attached to his cabin.

Jeon Jeongguk's cabin room is located on the top most floor of the whole Office Building. Chief Jeon is fond of void atmosphere and don't like any disturbance during his work time, This is why his office Cabin totally is on the top most place of the entire building where no one can enter except for his permission( obviously Taehyung is different in this case, if only he has personal emergency though, otherwise as an officer he too is binded by the rules).

There is a security lock in the flat entry. If someone wanna enter there in case of technical emergency or something else, he has bodyguards only who will allow that person after checking. No officers know the passcode except only Taehyung. About the emergency meetings and calls he has telephone into his cabin plus he always carries his official cell phone with him.

He has a king sized bedroom and a shower room too. Because sometimes he spents the night working here. And a operator room too, where he can see what is happening in the other office's, through CCTV cameras.

✴️

Wheras, On The other side of the building:

After eating lunch everyone is busy with their works. Someone is making little chit chats in between.

"My every tractics to get him is not working mina, literally I am really scooping into a huge depression day by day, what should i do???" This is Officer Hyuna (human) who has been courting Jeongguk in her entire professional life, ofcourse without the elder's knowledge.

"Wait wait what? Like wait... Wait .. Lemme... Think.... You... Like you weren't joking, back then when you said you want to be Our Chief's-

"God yes, Fucking yes, What's wrong in there anyway, Alpha Jeon is a true blood duh! And This is totally needed for him to have more then one mate. You know right? How much strong their ruts are. Infact his own father have two wives-"

"Still this is their personal choice and matter Hyuna, you cannot just think like that. And don't even dare to bring this crush topic to anyone, if anyway Officer Taehyung would get to know about your these wild fantacies, I don't think you will survive any longer."

"Eye roll* As if I care."

"Smile* of course you should care lady. You yourself know this in a much better way, when he practically poured the whole cup of hot cofee to your body, when he found out you were staring at his Alpha."

"Frustrated sigh* Gosh!!!! What should I do to get our Chief's attention Mina please help me."

"Well, I can help you though, smirk*"

"What!!!!" The girl's eyes lit up immediately.
"Yyyeee what should I do please please please tell me."

"Well in my opinion, if you want to win our chief's heart, then start putting less make over on your face, as you already know, how much our Chief Jeon hates fake things." Mina ( mated omega wolf) said shrugging off her shoulders.

"F.fake things, wh.at do you mean by fake? Am I not beautiful?" a disgusting pout forms on her lips.

"Well-

They could continue, a strong voice of an Alpha interrupted them.

"OFFICERS LISTEN CAREFULLY!" Officer Kim Namjoon( Alpha), personal secretary of Chief Jeon.

"We are having another assistant Secretary officer for the case, ongoing. I hope each officers present here cooperate with our new officer, Lee Ji-Eun, joining tomorrow onward. Thank you."

OFFICER, LEE JI-EUN (IU):

Another hard working officer, she recently got admitted as Chief Jeon's assistant secretary, based on her work experiences plus her knowledge.

Sometimes can be a literal bitch.(only the fictional character though).

Age: 30

Relationship status: single ready to mingle. Sigh*