Thirty four

"A Big breaking news, According to the locals of Java Hospital, we have received a very dejected news earlier today. That our Luna Jeon Taehyung is no more. Yes The Luna of shadow pack as well as the renowned police officer Jeon Kim Taehyung is pronounced dead earlier today. We are trying to reach inside the hospital. But unfortunately ways are blocked by officers. We will report you every single details along with it's footages. So be patience with us. Thank you."

"Ah it's been so so so long I am this happy." The man sighed resting his head on the sofa headrest. He switched off the tv then puts his legs on the center table with a smirk.

"FUCK you took a lot more effort to finally collapse my dear Jeon Jeongguk. But don't worry, this man will take care of your position after your death and your sister too." He bursted out laughing.

"Gritting teeth* Ten years. I have been craving for this single moment bitch. I don't care for anyone. I just want your chair, your power, your WHOLE DAMN PACK INTO MY NAME YOU FUCKTARD!!" The man pushed the center table to be shattered immediately.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING HELL OF THIS SCENE TO WITNESS WHEN YOU BEING ALWAYS PRAISED FOR NOTHING? YOU WERE ALWAYS SUPREME TO ALL, A FUCKING GOD. I WILL SHOW EVERYONE HOW TO BE A REAL KING. YOU JUST DIE BITCH!!! DIE!!"

"Never knew you were this much fucked up." Jieun mumbled putting her suitcase on the floor and it immediately lightened the male's temper.

"Darling? Are you going on a trip or something? Awww not now okay? There are more works to do -

"I am leaving this place forever. You have used me enough. I can't help you anymore."

"Oof you must be angry with me. Pout* Sorry na. Won't you forgive your King hmm?"

"King? Scoff* YOU ARE A MANIPULATIVE BITCH. A PSYCHOPATH!! YOU CAN NEVER BE MY MATE. HE OBVIOUSLY WERE A CHEATER BUT WAS NOT A MURDERER!!! WHO ARE YOU?"

"Tsh* Relax babe. Why so in violent mood. It's the time to cheer my girl. And don't you dare doubt on me okay? I am your Alpha-

Jieun spits on his face in utter disgust.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME YOURS ANYMORE!!! YOU DESTROYED MY EVERYTHING. YOU EVEN BLOCKED MY ALL MIND LINKS. DO YOU THINK YOU COULD CONTROL ME THIS WAY? HAH? I WILL TELL EVERYTHING TO JEONGGUK LET'S SEE WHO WINS."

A loud slap ringed the room.

"Y-You slapped m-eAHH!!" The girl shouted in fear when the Alpha grabbed her hair tightly.

"Do you think it was a right move to mess with me? Hmm? WASN'T IT ENOUGH THAT I WAS BEING GOOD WITH YOU HAH? And how did you know I will let my extreme scapegoat to escape this way hmm? No darling. Tsh* you must suffer too."

"Leave me!! HELP!!!" The girl shouted being dragged by the male inside.

.
.
.
.
.

"No. There must be some confusion. Tae- Luna can't die. It's a lie right? He is alive. I am being honest. Taehyung can't die. He has to be alive for me, for us." Officer Kim Seokjin said to one of the doctors who is currently waiting outside for the true blood to allow them to enter into the room.

It's been three hours not a single person could get into the room The Taekook couple were in. Outside scenerio is a mess. Nobody is in their right state. All are gathered upon the floor only to meet with a miracle. Yes a miracle they calls it.

"Sigh* officer please hold yourself. We have checked multiple times there wasn't any heart beat around our Luna anymore, neither in his belly. We are waiting for chief to allow us, so that we could bring out the dead babies from his uterus-