Thirty Three

"gritting teeth* MOVE!!!" With red eyes the true blood roared shoving the doctor away from the door and bursted inside followed by all others.

Everyone inside the room bowed in utter fear and backed away from the Omega's side.

"T-Tae." The true blood mumbled almost tearing up when his eyes landed on his mate, there was no heart beats going on throughout his entire body. The male is lying there life less. In a blink of eyes Jeongguk saw fire and nothing else. He is burning. As if, as if he is smelling something. Something terrible in front of his eyes.

"T- TAETAE OPPA!!!" Jennie runs to the male but only to push back by her brother. The Alpha girl immediately dropped on the floor by the force the true blood applied.

"GET AWAY!!! GO!!!" He shouted.

"Opp-a T-tae- Oppa. N-o" Jennie cried more.

Jeongguk looks at his lying mate and examine him thoroughly.

He placed his two veiny hands on his lifeless husband's chest pushing it as fast as he can.
"TAEHYUNG!!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE TAE THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!! YOU CANNOT JOKE AROUND LIKE THIS." Jeongguk tried to give him CPR but nothing is working.

"N-no Tae. Precious pl-ease, look at me, Taehyung." Jeongguk grunts holding Taehyung's lifeless hand. But there is no movement.

"Gritting teeth* TAEHYUNG!!! OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BURN THIS PLACE!!"

"Alpha chief-" A doctor about say something got interrupted immediately.

"IF YOU DON'T VACANT THIS ROOM RIGHT AWAY I MYSELF WILL DO THIS. LEAVE!!!" He shouted kicking off the nearby table making it to fly away like a feather. While everyone left immediately but Jennie?

"l- Oppa pl-ease. Taetae- I wa- want to see h-him. TAETAE!! LET ME GO!!" Jennie cried more holding her chest. But Loyla dragged her outside anyway.

.
.
.
.
.
.

outside:

"WE WANT OUR LUNA BACK!!! OTHERWISE WE WILL BURN THIS HOSPITAL RIGHT AWAY!!" Shouted the mass.

"YES JEON TAEHYUNG LONG LIVE!!!!"

"LONG LIVE!!! LONG LIVE!!"

"YOU KILLED OUR LUNA!!! WE WON'T SPARE YOU!!"

"What is going on?" A doctor asked looking at the scene from a far. A lot of people has gathered at the entrance door.

A nurse replied,

"The whole pack got the news of their Luna's death and now trying to break into here. They are going crazy. What should we do?"

"Oh damn- start shifting the ground floor patients to the first floor. FAST!!" He shouted and runs to the reception area.

"LET US ENTER!! YOU KILLERS!! WE WILL CURE OUR LUNA!!

"YES, YOUR DEGREE IS OF NO NEED HERE?!!"

"HE IS ALIVE!!! YOU ARE MISGUIDING US!!"

.
.
.

"I killed him." Jennie cried.

"I KILLED MY BROTHER IN LAW. I AM A MURDERER."

"JENNIE STOP.. FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP." Loyla shouted being Enough.

"JUST BECAUSE WE COULDN'T SAVE HIM DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL SPIT ANYTHING!! I am sorry she is just being devastated." The maid bowed to passerby people and dragged her from that place to somewhere hidden.

"I WANT TO SEE MY TAETAE LEAVE ME!!!"

"We will see him later, at this moment all I care about is your safety. Medias could anytime break into here. Let's go."

.
.
.

"Shit this is so wrong!! Taehyung was a great Luna indeed."

"I am feeling bad for our Chief. That man was so much devoted to his mate. Tsh."

"Agreed, never knew moon goddess could be this cruel."

"Sigh* it's all a fate."

.
.
.

Somewhere middle of the jungle:

"No this is not the time to feel guilty darling, my Jieun. When everything is happening as we want. YOU want. Don't worry hmm." Her mate said caressing her tear coated cheeks.

"B-but Gguk- gulp* Jeongguk loved him-

"So what? Don't tell me you are starting to praise their relationship just like these stupid people around them? Hmm? Tell me?" The male grabbed her hair making her to face him.

"N-o-

"You better NOT." He pushed her away.
"BECAUSE THEIR BOND HAD VANISHED NOW. YES WE KILLED THE GREAT KIM JEON TAEHYUNG!!! SO WHAT IF WE CAN'T KILL THE GREAT JEON JEONGGUK!!! I KNOW HIS WEAKNESS, HIS WEAKNESS IS THAT OMEGA WHO IS DRENCHED WITH POISON NOW."

"Poison?"

"Ah yes, a poison to kill any pregnant omega within a second. I have been always seeking for this moment darling. Finally, you thought to give him your blood-

"Don't tell me in my blood?" Gasp

"Tsh tsh So sorry my queen. I didn't intend to hide this down from you, but what to do? After knowing it's consequences you wouldn't allow me. I knew it." The male caressed his scalps.

"W-what consequences?"

"Oh that you cannot be a mother from now on." He said casually as if it's not a big of a deal.

"Wh-at? N-no yo-you-

"Ah actually Yes. You see this poison is so harmful for omega's uterus. Kim Taehyung was a true blood omega and carrying other true bloods caused him to death. Direct death. Wow."

"HOW COULD YOU!!! HOW COULD YOU PUT MY WHOLE DREAMS ON YOUR GAME!!! YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME-

"I do. I do my girl. I do."

"NO YOU DON'T. I CAN'T GET PREGNANT, CAN YOU LIKE IMAGINE OH GOD!!!"

"Baby so what? We are half way done to our mission. Listen to me... Now that true blood Alpha would go mad and will die too. Their mate bond is strong. We can get that throne my girl. Tell me Isn't it just amazing?"

"M-my child- I - can't." The girl cried more.

"Oh come on, who needs a child anyway I will be the king you will be my queen that's all. So why do we need others-

"I - I- did wrong so wrong-. Nob-body will be happy now, EXCEPT YOU!!!" The crying girl crawled down the floor holding her stomach.

"Tsh... Cry your heart out. But from tomorrow no tears okay? Okay." The male laughed and left her there crying.

"I- am so cruel- he trusted m-me. I messed up everyth- I- I- I am sorry Gg-gguk. For-for give me."

.

.

.

.

"If there is anything for my enemies, is only death, A BRUTAL DEATH. THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS! NEVER!!!"