Twelve

"A-h right there...Feels so good Kookie." Taehyung said almost moaning.

Oh nah stop right there you dirty minds. Let me complete my sentence first.

Taehyung is reaching his heat soon, he is having his mild lower stomach ache. And being the great husband Jeongguk is massaging the Omega's belly in a very professional way. Taehyung's pents and shirts are a bit pushed open as the Omega prefers to feel his Alpha's warm hands to his bare body, it gives him real calm.

"Is it getting any better?" Jeongguk asked again concerned rubbing his palm more tenderly.

Taehyung just nod his head with a moan. He feels like he would immediately sleep out of this soothing feeling.

"Sigh* What would I do if you weren't there Kookie. You are- You are just perfect." Taehyung mumbled making the other smile.

"Chukled* Why so sudden?"

"I don't know, Maybe never had enough courage to tell this on your face?"

"Since when did you need courage to praise your own husband hmm?"

Shrugging his shoulders* "maybe because you are just so much intimidating?"

"Hmmm. Thank you." Jeongguk mumbled giving a light pack on his head.

Taehyung just sighed with a smile. It's euphoric. But his eyes immediately jolted open when he feels his Alpha's hand to travel inside his panty.

"Wh-what are you doing Alph-a? Blush*" He said rubbing his knees together as he is getting aroused suddenly.

"Sigh* I am checking if you have already hit your heat. Your scent blocker is not helping at all." Jeongguk said while showing his concerns. He then rub his fingers over the Omega's cough* private part to feel any outcome of slick.

God what the hell even he thought!!!That THIS unromantic Alpha would practically tell him, baby you are looking beautiful let's make love?????? MOON GODDESS WHY THE HELL MY ALPHA IS SO UNROMANTIC??? JUST WHY???

"Tae!!"

"H-humm?"

"What's wrong? You seems disappointed. Did I do something wrong?"

"Ye-NO!!! NO!! Hehe . Not at all. I am not in heat Kookie, I might be in one or two days. I can feel." He said pouting internally. God!! Ask me if I want any help now!!! Dumb Fish Curry... Chicken roll... Stupid rotten omelette...aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

"Hmm. You are getting aroused. Should I give you some pleasur-

They got heavily interrupted by the Door Knock.
"Chief Jeon Officer Lee is outside." One of his Bodyguard announced.

Taehyung immediately stands up irritated. He just can't... CAN NOT WITH THIS LADY ANYMORE!!!! NO NO DID YOU JUST NOTICE HER TIMING? LIKE AUDACITY!!!! COULDN'T SHE TAKE SOME TIME MORE!!! OR WAIT FOR MORE OUTSIDE!!! SHE KNOWS TWO HUSBANDS ARE INSIDE!!!!

"Tae, We will Do it in our home okay?" Jeongguk said giving a small kiss over the pouting omega's forehead.

"Whatever." Taehyung said rolling his eyes at the same time fixing his dress, Jeongguk too helped him.

"Don't be a brat Tae. You are inside of a office not in your room. You cannot have your privacy time everywhere. Be professional will you?"
Moon said in his mind link.

"But I wanted my Alph-

"No. We are not in heat Tae, have some decency and stop with those hormones. Meetings are going on stop nagging."

"You too are on that Girl's side I see. Don't talk to me "

"I--- You know what!!! You are a literal brat!!! This is why always ends up getting scoldings. I am leaving Bitch!!!"

"I am going!!" Taehyung said and about to go.

"Tae." Jeongguk said holding him on his stand.
"If you are feeling drained, Then let John drop you home hmm? Don't let people's words to let your grudge down. You know me more then myself and I can never choose one another mate. You are more then enough." Jeongguk said with a sad smile. As if he is not happy with Taehyung's acceptance of Park Bogum's words. You may wonder how did he know. Well he can literally go into depth of the reason without a minute if it is connected with his omega's tears.

"N-No you didn't.... I didn't... Was our link open? I mean- I never meant to believe hi-him I promise."

"I know. Don't worry. I know you are having your pre heat mood swings. So I prefer you to stay as far possible from others.-

They were again got interrupted by a knock. This time it was Jieun. As she was getting impatient outside. No not because she is feeling jealous but a bit worry for the omega, is he really okay?

"Chief? All Good?" She asked.

"You should go. I will be joining you later." Jeongguk said pulling the omega into a kiss full of love. He knows Taehyung is having literal mood swings at this moment. But what he could do anyway? He is stuck between two lives here. He has dual priority one side his family and other side his pack, his county. He cannot just combine the both right.

"Take care Kookie. I will be waiting for you." Taehyung mumbled after pulling himself out from the kiss, and walks outside.

"Officer Kim, Are you oka-
A worried Jieun could about to ask but Taehyung just walked passed her not even sparing her a glance. Strange!!! She just thought to shrugg it off and walks towards Jeongguk.

"Chief the files." She said holding him the files.

"Thanks Officer- What's this?"

"What?"

"Your smell?.... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS JIEUN!!"

------

"Officer Kim, Are you leaving already?"

"Yeah. A bit earlier." Taehyung replied with a poker face.

"Oh. I thought, You must be informed-

"Of what?"

"That Officer Lee-

"Not you too Miss Hyuna. Mind your own business."

"I just saw Her applying a strange flower odour a while ago. I think you should check on her. What if-

Taehyung immediately without wasting a moment marched towards his Alpha's cabin leaving a smirky Hyuna behind.

Not what I think!!! Jieun you seems so much genuine and a good girl!!! Please don't disappoint me!!!! Pleaseeeee!!!! All Taehyung could shout internally all the way towards the cabin.

After what it feels like eternity he shakily pressed the password of the door not minding the guards' protests anymore. All his mind is screaming is Jeongguk's safety.

"Alp-!!!!" Taehyung's eyes immediately filled with tears looking at his Alpha's state, half passed out on the floor panting heavily. His entire body is sweating.

Whereas Jieun had never been this worried in her entire life. She doesn't know what has gotten into the Alpha. He was all healthy a moment ago. But suddenly started to act bipolar. Always Pushing her away from him whenever she approached him out of concern.

"Ta-Luna I don't know what is wrong?" She cried looking at Taehyung's dreadful eyes. But only to hit by a loud slap on her face making her stumbled upon her feet.

"What you did to my Alpha!!! I ASKED WHAT YOU DID TO MY ALPHA!!!!!" Taehyung is furious... He is seeing all red now.

"W-hat are you-

"GET OUT!!!! DON'T SHOW ME YOUR FACE ANYMORE!!! I AM WARNING YOU!!!!"

Taehyung said crawling to his husband pulling him on his lap then open his shirt.

"JOHN CALL THE DAMN DOCTOR!!!"