Twenty Five

"Searching for this?" Jieun asked with a smirk holding up the tracker like it's a prized possession to her.

And Taehyung's heart dropped. Surety was in extra high level that, this woman has a different plan now. She is playing really.... Really dirty with him. But he didn't show his uncomfortableness rather asked back.

"What are you doing here Jieun? Moreover who gave you permission to come here?"

"Oh Extremely sorry that I chose to invade into your privacy. But guess what I found? Tadaaa!!!" She said swinging the tracker.

"Scoff* It's my tracker I know too. Thank you for finding it. I was just scared I might lost it. Over all Don't need to act like you have found something extra ordinary thing. So better give it to me and get lost-

"Tracker name, Kim Taehyung, Officer general in Police, Tracker number 293, Gps point 23°65' N Which is exactly where I am standing at this moment reported at 7.30 in the morning, One and half our before The death news of Officer Hyuna. Gps point 78°91' N..Time 8: 39 Am... At the spot where The body was found, But alas What were you doing with the Body All alone much before then the news spreads to our department? Hmmm Officer Kim? Should I go to more details? And-

"Luna...I think we need to-" Namjoon interrupted them coming in. He is shocked to see Jieun inside here.

"Wow Officer Kim? Please come, didn't expect you here though, And Luna? Scoff* oh Please At least not now. After knowing that what This criminal did-

"Officer, Before you say something, Consider your place where you are standing and with whom." Namjoon interrupted.

"I know what I am saying Officer, no need to hyped up. Wow.... Before you practically go and praise your Luna for being so great, I might reveal something to you officer." She said showing him Taehyung's tracker.

"Do you recognize this thing? No right? Let me tell you. This is our loyal and faithful Luna's tracker and-

"Tr-acker?"

"Oh didn't you just stutter?"

"Cough* What kind of Tracker you are talking about officer?"

"The tracker I am holding Officer. And let me reveal some truth. This person who is standing in front of me, Is a damn criminal!!! So beautifully you acted in front of The parents isn't it? I've never seen such a fucked up person cum actor like you Kim Taehyung. How come no one ever doubted you till now I wonder?..... What? Cat got your tongue? Why the hell are you silent now? Where is our sassy Taehyung hah-

"I am sorry to interrupt in your stupid words Officer, but The truth is that, The person you are blaming is completely innocent. This is me, I mistakenly mismatched our trackers. I am sorry my Luna, for My stupidity you had to listen to such foul words." Namjoon said bowing making the duo there shock!!

"What the hell are you saying Hyung? NO please!! Don't make me regret on my doings."

"No. Luna.. you will never regret. Don't forget we are equally punishable. Just let me do my work."

"Hyung please let me handle her-

"Yes officer Jieun, I am the one who killed Hyuna. The tracker you are holding was with me all along. Which made you question our Luna. When the truth is that, I am the one holding it all along." Namjoon confessed with a straight face.

"Wow!!! Partner in crime aren't we? Do you think of me as a dumb? Hmm officer Kim? But your idea to protect your crime partner was actually commendable. I am impressed. But the way you both are communicating through your eyes was never gone unseen by me. Oops, Moreover keeping a girl inside of JEON JEONGGUK's basement without anyone's knowledge, Do you think this is possible? Scoff* What a dumb stunt."

"Jieun you are crossing your limits!!! Don't forgot he is your senior!!!" Taehyung said gritting his teeth.

"Seniority could go to hell My dear Luna. Now all I wish for both of your imprisonment. Let's see, how it feels to stay inside of a jail. All I have to do is to make it visible to our Chief and to the court as well and-

"And who would believe you?"

The trio immediately got startled listening to a dominating voice and looks towards the door finding the male standing there leaning to the door frame.

"Gguk? Perfect. I was about to tell you-

"And who from court would gonna believe your words Jieun?" The true blood asked again coming in making all confused.

"Gguk wh-what are you saying? I just found out that Ta-

"Tae has killed officer Hyuna. I got it. I am just asking who would believe you in public Jieun? Answer to my that question." He asked pulling a chair and set on it like a boss. Both Taehyung and Namjoon changed their glances with wide open mouth.

"What the hell is going on Hyung?"

"I don't know Luna.. I don't know. But one thing is sure that, shit is about to go down."

"I am scared... Well excited?? I don't know!!! But Kookie knew!!!! OMG!!!! I feel like in a fanfiction!!! Believe me!!!

"What the hell are you talking about Gguk!!! You are his husband!!! That doesn't mean that you would take his side. He fucking killed a person Jeon!! IT'S A MURDER CASE!!! YOU CANNOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY."

"Jieun I wasn't taking it seriously all along, until you thought to pull out the matter of prosecution. Now tell me, How and who would believe your words in a court?"

"Gg-guk wow... Using your power in a very good way isn't it Chief Jeon? You are one of a loyal Chief to our country.-

"Officer JIEUN!!!" Namjoon threatened while having enough.

"WHAT!!! AREN'T YOU HAPPY NOW!!! THAT THE CHIEF HIMSELF IS ON YOUR SIDE? GREAT!!! IN THIS WAY YOU ARE NOT ENOUGH CAPABLE FOR THE POSITION YOU ARE IN GGUK. BECAUSE OUR LAW TALKS ABOUT EQUALITY. AND YOU?.... Scoff* Do whatever you want... But this time I will not stay silent. I will do whatever it needs. Mind my words." Jieun said looking dangerously at Taehyung who just rolled his eyes in utter annoyance. And it raised her anger even more.

She about to storms out of the room got interrupted by Jeongguk's Alpha voice!!!

"Namjoon!!!! Lock the damn door and let us have a conversation with Officer Jieun. A. Real... conversation!!!" He commanded with red shinning eyes looking directly at Jieun's soul. As no one ever dared to question his position, never ever... But she just did without even knowing anything!!! ANYTHING!!!

...........

"Sigh* Now I wonder, Why Namjoon have been all silent till now. That man has some real guts to do this against our law." Suga said to Seokjin and J-hope about the Hyuna case.

"Don't you think you are practically making Him guilty without having any proper proof?" J-hope said while knitting his brows.

"Damn believe me, I am extremely near to having it, just a little bit hint more officer Jung, then he will be in prison."

Seokjin interrupted.
"I don't know what's your motif behind you blaming Officer Kim here, but don't you think it's a bit out of the box conversation to us? I know you are just doing your duty officer Min. And I appreciate you. But blaming someone over and over, only basis of a single clip of a camera, is making me uncomfortable here. We don't know what is the real scenerio yet. Officer Min Don't get offended but We all officers equally vowed to serve our nation, our people loyally. We are together since long. Then don't you think doubting your own staff is a bit irritating? Well maybe he is the real culprit. But for that shouldn't we be talking like a mature man along with him and let him justify his points as well?sigh*  Excuse me officers."

With that Seokjin walks outside in irritation leaving Suga behind with so much thoughts.