Nineteen

"Stop this light!!!!!"
Taehyung grunted in his sleep, getting interrupted by the sunlight coming through their balcony. It's just an hour maybe he got to sleep from their last night session... And it's sunshine outside already.

He grumbled more turning to the other side with great efforts. His entire body is paining, let's not include his lower portion as he is unable to feel anything down now. All thanks to his Husband.

Who is now sound asleep beside him (not for too long babyboy). Soft snores are coming through his parted lips. Which is decorated by his bite marks. Taehyung immediately blushed reminiscing their last night session. He almost made his Alpha's soft lips to bleed with his drakula teeth.

With a chukle, Taehyung brings his hand to caress the true blood's cheeks then retreating his falling hairs from his forehead. On a serious note, The male is looking so adorable at this moment.

Who would tell now, that this person is a literal beast on bed? Tsh!!! Only I can.

Taehyung smirks thinking about it. Yes only he has the authority over this person and no other. He retreat their duvet revealing the Alpha who is completely naked lying there. Taehyung caresses the other's heavenly build body getting to his semi hard sheft. As Jeongguk's rut is not over yet. It stays for more then two days. So yeah, This adorable looking beast could wake up anytime.

Taehyung then again covers his body carefully not to wake him up then search for his phone in lying posture. And there it is, which is not surprisingly loaded with thousands of Missed calls and messages. His eyes first landed on Jennie's messages.

-------

Tiny little girl😏

Although I don't care, but I am
Just a call away,
If you both feel hungry between your
session (Ewwwwwww)
Call me I will bring your food upstairs!

After one hour:

Don't want to die eating your food.
Just eat something yourself.
And you smelled like shit earlier.
(TAKE. A. SHOWER) first.
We will be fine.

Finally!!!! Someone thought
To reply...
PEEK A BOO!!
My fault,
You don't deserve my care anyway,
Oh hoooo really?
At least I don't smell like cum.
I am done with you!!!
Go to hell!!!

Damn It's called heaven Bitch,
A heaven your brother just led me in!!!
~~~Shine bright like a diamond~~~

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING HOE!!!

-----

He just chukled over the cute messages- Seriously Cute messages? No way near it!!! Anyways, his motif is different rather then talking to his sister in law, right now.

With great efforts The poor omega messily pull up his husband's shirt to cover his naked body and Sneakily walks (like a duck) towards the balcony making it sure that Jeongguk doesn't catch him. Reaching there he dials Namjoon's number.

-----

"Had your work done?"

Yes My Luna, Officer Hyuna is now under my Custody."

"Smirk* Could sleep peacefully now."

"I will be presenting her in front of our chief tomorrow."

"For that, promise me, That you will keep this as a secret that We have her to ourselves."

"Wh-at? N-o My Luna I fear, I might not."

"Officer Namjoon, You have been loyal to my husband for so long. Now it's time to show your loyalty to me as well ( gritting teeth). Never forgot that, what I am capable of doing to you."