Thirty five

"Tsh nothing seems normal anymore. This version of Jeon Jeongguk is scariest, I must say."

Namjoon mumbled sipping his hot coffee, sitting at the cafeteria of the hospital along with Jimin. Who just nod his head with a dry chukle.

"Hopefully Taehyung gets better soon. He is sure in pain." Jimin whispered.

"That's the scariest part here Jimin. The more Taehy- I meant Luna will be in pain, Chief would remain behaving like a maniac. Didn't you see his aura earlier, It was normal Jimin. Normal. Aishhh he is dangerously silent this time. God knows what's cooking inside of his brain."

"He is sure planning something extraordinary this time, Namjoon. Otherwise if killing the enemy was the only soulution to the situation, we weren't even notified this much. I mean he is enough to tackle that bitch. But now that we know a bit of the truth must protect it any cost." Jimin whispered again.

"Jimin, How did you know everything? I mean Luna and all blood issue. I never saw you here neither smelt you."

"Hmmm should I say I was being protected by Chief? I mean yeah he mind linked me at first. I was completely terrified by the news of my friend, actually My only friend. And about the enemy thing. I just get to know with you. Nothing prior. Damn never knew Jieun could scoop this low. Tsh. What a shame."

"Taehyung is your friend? I've never seen you guys even communicate that much-

"We talk through mind links most of the time. And Yes Taehyung is my friend since Jeon Jeongguk was his crush only, now see he is carrying his children. Isn't it just like a fairy tale. sigh* Time flies. Isn't it? but-" With a sad smile Jimin looks down at his lap.

"But?" Namjoon asked confused vibing the sudden silence.

"On a serious note, Namjoon. After coming this far with my experience, all I could get to know that, power and money can not buy you happiness. It never could, it never will." Jimin said with a sigh playing with his coffee cup.

"And why do you think so?" Namjoon asked making the boy to think for a moment..

"Because of  Taehyung and chief. That man is trying really hard to keep his family happy at all cost. But is he himself happy? Same goes to Taehyung. He is trying his best to make all happy around him. But at moment when I look into his eyes. He is all exausted. My friend is just tired. They have everything but at the same time nothing." He said with dreamy eyes.

"Hmmm. Jimin."

"Hmmm?"

"I don't think so that money can't buy you happiness. I think it varies from person to person. For a middle class family like me? My entire happiness is depending on my salary. If one day I stop getting money, I will fail to take care of the expenses of my mother's hospital bills, my sister's college fees and the daily expenses. In this way I will break their hopes. The only hope to be happy, to go on with their lives. Jimin, Money may not bring you entire happiness, but it sure gives you a hope. A hope to live."

"Hmmmm. So you don't have a mate?"

"Hah?"

"A mate?"

"I do. But I don't think it should be the topic of this conversation, isn't it?"

"But you didn't mention anything about-

"Let's just focus on this case now. Sigh* Okay. Since we are not aware of the enemy yet. How come we will help our Chief? Any idea?"

"I think we should go and find this Jieun first."

"I don't think Jimin, that poor girl still think that it was her mate, not some other behind. Probably that person has removed her from our eyesight already."