Thirty six

Taehyung stirred open his eyes feeling a lot of pain in his muscles. It feels like the omega had a long run after ages and now he is having after trauma. After a lot of struggle he is now able to fix his eyes to the side window, which is slightly open now, letting the soft bridge to inhale into his lungs.

"Hu-hubb- Kookie." He mumbled finding the surrounding a lot foreign. What's happening? He is unable to understand a bit.

"Hmmm." Came out groggily from the side person.

With a mild scream Taehyung tried to run away but his body weakness is holding him steady. Panic is striking upon his mind, thrashing all way to find a solace from the unknown person.

"Taehyung it's okay. Everything is fine. Shh. It's me. Calm down." Jeongguk were quick enough to engulf the omega, so that he could calm down and recognise him properly. And for Taehyung it sure took a bit more time then required to gather all his energy to pull away from the hug.

Taehyung weakly adjusted his gaze to his surroundings. The room is completely different then his own one. He could hear the foreign sound of ocean waves from not so far. The air is cooler then he were in. The smell. The smell is different. A lot different. The omega gasps, snapping at his hubby.

"Where am I? What happened. Why can't I remember anything. Is it a dream?" Taehyung asked in utter fear.

"Tae, You need to calm down first hmm." Jeongguk reassured pulling the omega to his lap sitting comfortably. He grabbed the nearby water bottle and make the omega to drink.

"Yaaackk!! It's sour!!ew!" Taehyung disgustingly drank a sip then let it pass.

"Chukle* It's because you still have a mild fever. Calm down." He let Taehyung to rest his head on his chest caressing his hair.

After a long silence, not getting any response, Jeongguk thought to interrupt.

"Tae can you remember what happened to you?"

"I can't." Taehyung mumbled still diving in drowsiness.

"Then what is the last thing you could remember."

After thinking hard, Taehyung could come out with one sentence.
"I- I- W-we were doing it Kookie." He pulls out from the hug with a pout.
"Did you go so rough this time hubby Kookie and made me pass out? And I am still sour. You are bad." The omega whined.

"chukle* I am glad you are just sour and nothing else."

"Yaah." Taehyung hit the man's chest then snuggled again.

Jeongguk just kissed his head instead, caressing his belly.

"I am glad that all my precious' are healthy. You will be remembering soon, maybe it's side-effects of anesthesia you were given."

"Hmmmmm. Hubby, Are we in Jeju Island? I could hear sea waves hitting the shore. Hehe." The adorable omega looks at him with a smile. He is weak still the very idea of being in Jeju Island with his hubby making him excited. So damn excited.

"Tae, Precious, We are in Italy."

"Italy? Chukle* Hubby kookie?"

"Hmm?"

"You can do it."

"Do what?"

"Comedy." Taehyung laughed using all his energy at once.
"You did sound serious though. It's okay. I am happy in any place you will lead me in."

"sigh* Tae we are really out of Korea now. And not even planning to return this soon. You were slipped down the stairs and admitted to hospital, Jieun visited us. She- sigh* Jimin gave you blood, you are out of danger plus our babies too. Jennie is good."