The Seoul Halloween Tragedy

First of all My grief to all those people who had to face the tragedy while giving their life up.

So what happens, Due to covid protocols There was a ban in celebrating Halloween in Seoul. But this year the government granted them to celebrate the famous festival, infact they let them to roam the city without even wearing any masks.

Thousands of people gathered over at Itaewon.

(Scary right?)

Suddenly a fake news spreads between them, well there was two...

1. There is a famous celebrity visiting a cafe and absolutely available to take selfies at this moment.
And suddenly they thought that it maybe Any BTS member. And start getting violent over themselves to reach the particular cafe.

2. There was a another rumor that someone is selling Drug candy and suddenly people gets excited to have one and runs to get them.

So either the reason is, the crowd all together runs to a particular direction, not even caring for those who practically stumbled upon the floor and started to walk over their body.

And in this way we have lost more then 150 people. Guys.... This is horrible.

People said they even tried to give CPR but didn't work. Guys how would it even work, Our education system never teach us the proper process to do CPR, how to swim..or many more... This is only focused behind assignments and nothing. Seriously!!! 

Now you tell me, who is at fault? The unknown celebrity? Or the unknown Candy seller?

For whom a family had to lose their sister, mother, or any member,  for ever.

This is a poor tragedy. Seriously!!for what?! Just for a moment's fun?

How far a person could go for just a celebrity that for them their own life looks nothing? I don't know why people give so much priority to another whom they never met before. Because they are a celebrity?

I know we know you know how Much we love BTS or other celebrities. But that shouldn't make you a fool. An EDUCATED fool.

Lastly I hope they all rest in peace. And pray to never see a situation like this, Ever.

Sisters, please be careful with your life and try to secure yourself in every situation.  Because we only live once.