Twenty Three

"Taetae!!! Come sit!! We were waiting For you!!!!!" Jennie Yelled looking at the male coming downstairs while trying to button up his shirt. She is currently sitting at their dinner chair and having breakfast. Jeongguk and Jieun too were present all dressed up for office. Frustrated Jeongguk had to use his sister's bathroom as the Omega is really pissing him off with his behaviors.

While passing a forced smile the Omega settled down not before throwing a deadly glare to the girl occupying the next seat of his Alpha. Oh how ironic!! He thought with a smirk and grab an apple to pill it off chanting a random song. Jeongguk hates it, he doesn't care!! Not at all!!

"Taetae I am leaving to YG again, pout* let me borrow your Gucci bag, I promise in my next arrival I will return it, along with a baby Gucci bag too. Pleaseeee." Jennie whinned rubbing her cheeks with the male's shoulder who is sitting next to her. But suddenly gasps getting a glare from Jeongguk and immediately composed herself.

"When are you leaving?" Taehyung asked.

"I have nothing to say in it, whenever Unnie gets time we will move out. Unnie when will you be free?"

And Taehyung immediately stopped chewing.

"A-b I-

"Jieun is not going anywhere." Taehyung mumbled more like demanded applying butter on his bread silently.

"What? But oppa said-

"I said Jieun is not going anywhere." Taehyung interrupted glaring at the younger making the room went silent for a minute.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk interrupted wiping his lips with a napkin.
"I've already taken my decision and she is moving out with Jieun and that's-

"She is NOT going anywhere Hubby." Taehyung repeated his sentence with a straight face looking at his husband.
"And I meant it, what I said."

Jennie is now scared. As her brother's are both looking at each other as if they would pounce on real soon.

"Op-pa It's okay I-f-"
Jennie could say anything immediately got flinched when a loud bang interrupted on the table them.

"TAEHYUNG WHAT KIND OF BIPOLAR ATTITUDE YOU ARE SHOWING SINCE MORNING? DO YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY?" Jeongguk stands up on his feet while gritting his teeth.

Okay this thing is freaking out Jennie more now, as Taehyung has not a single emotion on his face silently chewing his bread. Feels like a tornado!!!

Whereas Jieun is too stunned to even react, a very few moment ago the rules were different as Jeongguk was letting her to stay but Taehyung opposed then suddenly, what might have happened between them in the bedroom, she wonders.

"WHEN I SAID JIEUN TOO IS LEAVING THAT'S FINAL. I DON'T WANT ANY CONVERSATION ON THIS TOPIC ANYMORE. IT'S MY FINAL DECISION AS THE ALPHA OF THIS PACK."

"Then my final decision for being the Luna of this pack, is to let her stay with us for more. Don't let me repeat my words again hubby." The omega said.

"O-ppa pl-ease stop." Jennie mumbled while being deadly scared.

"You said we should discuss our problems like a family right? Let's do it. Jieun noona too is a family to us. So yeah ..what do you say? " Taehyung asked making the Alpha more agitated. He without a second thought walks ahead leaving them all behind. He don't want to loose his cool in the very morning. Nope not really!! But oh... There goes again-

"Hubby."

Taehyung calls making the other steady on his pose. Taehyung walks over to his husband while swaying his ass and pulls the male holding his nape completely colliding their bodies and smashed his lips into a rough kiss, making the other two soul to flinch in utter shock. Nope three souls actually as Jeongguk too is in daze now!!