Chapter 8: Unknown Time No: 38249008

Unknown Time No: 38249008

England was surveying the mansion up and down, a frown on his lips. "And here I thought you made it up..."

"This desolated feel; it gives it a nice touch,non?" France asked the others.

"I don't think it's interesting..." Canada piped up honestly while the white polar bear in his arms, Kumajirou, pawed at his face and made some noises.

"Hm? Did you hear something aru?" China asked.

"Aww, China, we didn't hear anything! You're getting old," Russia said cheerfully, fully awarethat he was blocking the Canadian nation from everyone's eyes.

America walked up closer to the looming mansion. His previous excitement was completely gone now that he got a closer look at it. After viewing so many horror movies from Japan's house (which by the way, caused the American to do major editing on), this mansion just spelled one word: Lame. "Actually, I think this mansion looks a bit boring now," he said. "This place doesn't look as much fun as I imagined before. Let's go back, nothing to see here."

England nodded as America turned around; he totally expected his attention span would run short after looking just a bit closer at the mansion.

But Russia had other plans. "What's the matter, America? Scared?"

America stopped in his tracks and glared at the Russian. "Who do you think you're talking to?"

"The scaredy-cat Hero," Russia smiled 'innocently'. "America is just making up an excuse to not go in, да?"

And before any other nation could facepalm, America turned on his heels back at the mansion. "As if! There's nothing to fear here!"

"Good, good. Then let's go in and wait for Japan and the others. China, you messaged him already, да?"

"Can't," China told him exasperatedly. "My phone isn't receiving any reception here, so I can't message him aru." And if he knew the Japanese nation well, he would have no interest in this mansion one bit.

"Alrightie! Let's go!" America announced and opened the door; not knowing what kinds of dangers he was leading his group into.

~.~.~.~.~

Japan didn't expect the first thing on his to do list was to be deciding between calming either Germany or Italy down. All of them, including himself, was stressing or crying (that was only Italy, of course; Germany just stood there with a grim expression on his face) about the blood on the floor, the ripped up bloody white flag and Prussia being missing.

Since Italy was the only one freaking out about the blood, he decided on who he would comfort first. After placing his pajamas back in his bag and putting on the clothes he wore yesterday, he began, "Germany-san..." but words died in his mouth. What could he say? Prussia might be still alive? Where's the proof? He could have been eaten! Blood was spilt from the door to the table, where they placed everything on. His sword was gone as well.

"Germany-san..." Japan he tried again, but really, he couldn't think of anything to say.

Italy, on the other hand, seemed to have finally decided on stopping his tears already. He got up, grabbed his bag, bible and remaining flags before rushing towards the door.

"And where are you going?" Germany's voice was strained, not turning to the Italian.

"I'm going to look for Prussia," Italy stated, a hiccup escaped after that.

The German nation scoffed. "Oh, and where are you going to search?"

"Everywhere."

Japan bit his lip. That wasn't really a good answer. "Germany-san is right, Italy-kun. Even if Prussia-san is somewhere else in this mansion, I doubt he's in some place safe where that Thingcan't get him. And I don't think you want to see Prussia's corp-"