Chapter 3: Unknown Time No: 38249243

Unknown Time No: 38249243

Japan stared at the front door for a few moments before he turned the door knob again. It really wouldn't open.

"Prussia-san! Open this door this instant!" he banged on the door a few times. If this was a way to scare him and make him believe that this mansion was haunted, then forget it, it's still wasn't working! He banged the door a few more times but no one answered. Sighing, he stopped and huffed. Well, he might as well look around and maybe find a key to open this door.

He started to go down the hall with the staircase along the wall. And to his surprise, at the end of the hall, there was a huge Japanese styled room to his left. There were about 28 tatamis* and all that together was an amazinglyhuge room. Now who lived here before with so many people?

There was a door to his right as well but it was locked. And after the shock of such a big room existed in the mansion, he searched the room and the sliding door closets for anything that could open the front door. But to his disappointment, nothing was found.

He tried the hall to the left next. There was a door to the right before having to turn to the right again along the hall. But it was also locked. Even though it was no surprise to Japan anymore, this was getting on his nerves as he continued down the hall and turned to the right at the turning point, but it was quickly replaced with shock as he saw something he did notexpected to see.

There was an up-to-the-ceiling-huge, sickly grey creature in front of him. The back was facing him and it gave Japan the worst view of a buttever! The head was the same size with his body and it looked like it would fall off if it was tilted in any direction. The creature didn't notice Japan behind it as it went into a room and closed the door in front of him.

Japan didn't know he was holding his breath as he blew it out. "Wh-What was that just now?" he managed to ask himself. He stared at the door for a few moments before he kept on repeating, "I'm just getting old, I'm just getting old..."

Even though he kept on repeating that, he still kept his distance away from that room. He decided he would leave that as the last room to search after searching the rest that were not locked.

There was another door at the end of the hall though, and it was not locked. But to another of Japan's disappointment, it was just a small toilet. And there was nothing to search here.

After inspecting all the doors (excluding the door where that thing was), Japan went upstairs. And after expecting that the majority of the doors would be locked, Japan was surprised that three out of six of the doors on the second floor were actually not.

They were all bedrooms with pure white walls and had one or two large beds and a plasma TV in them. The first two rooms were really, reallyhuge. Japan thought that if he lived here, half of his animes, mangas, and games collection could fit in here.

But sadly, the first room had nothing that could help him get out of the mansion. But in the second and third bedrooms, he did find something he again did not expect.

"Th-This is..." Japan went up to the bed in the second bedroom and held up the item in front of him. "This is Germany-san's whip!" he finally exclaimed. The whip was quite worn out from constant use, and he could recognize it well ever since the German nation 'accidentally' took it out with him when he and Italy were staying over at Japan's house. "What is it doing in a place like-" and he was cut short as inappropriate images consisting of his two friends played into his mind, causing his face to heat up.

...No! This is no time for yaoi! His mind screamed and he tried to will his blush down. "Are they still in here then?" Japan said out loud to dismiss the dirty thoughts. "Well then, I might as well search for them too."