Epilogue

A/N: Pics Cr to owners.

______

2048:

April:

William's palace:

Ambrosia: Lee, this will be dangerous. What made you think about this process?

Lee: This is why I wanted you to come with me to the Golden Palace to see Sol. We will ask him and decide.

Ambrosia: But….

Lee: It's all just assumptions, we don't know the real truth. Because we never tried it, we were afraid the baby would be dangerous to everyone.

They are all in William's palace and talking about the baby's birth. Yes, Lee said okay to the next day for the egg insertion process because he couldn't see Gawin's sad face. He was worried and all but he couldn't see Gawin sad. They told this news to their family but they were at first but Gawin talked with them and they eventually accepted it. One week later, they went to AWF institution to give his sperm but they couldn't accept Lee's bone marrow to create the egg because he is a Vampire. For BenProm, they used Prom's bone marrow and Ben's sperm to make a baby. If they use Lee's bone marrow to make an egg this will lead to the risk of people's lives. They prohibited child birth between Werewolf and Vampire. The baby will have more power since the baby will have immortality and werewolf special powers which makes the baby so powerful that no one can touch him. Power makes anyone go crazy. If the baby goes in the wrong way then no one can do anything about it.

Gawin: Eldest, please. We will decide after we ask Sol about this.

Ambrosia: Do you think Sol will tell you directly? He always speaks in jumbles.

Lee: Don't worry eldest, I will not get out of that palace before getting any solid answer from Sol.

Golden Palace:

Sol: My baby, it's been so long. How are you?

Sol hugged Lee before looking at Gawin and Ambrosia.

Sol: The one who stole my son's heart.

Gawin: Greetings Sol.

Ambrosia: Sol, we want to ask you something.

Sol: Hmmm,.....go ahead.

Ambrosia: Is it okay, If Vampire and werewolf mate?

Sol: As you know already, only the Vampire can give birth to a Vampire child. Before that, the body should be the human body which means no trace of any special powers and abilities.

Lee: So if I use my sperm in AWF using my husband's bone marrow as an egg..
………

Sol: Still that's werewolf's egg.

Lee and Gawin looked dejected but Ambrosia thought of an idea.

Ambrosia: What if we remove the pheromones from the egg?

Sol: Sure.

"What?"

Ambrosia: How come? Are you sure about this Sol?

Sol: Ofcourse. The egg without pheromones is an empty egg without any power and abilities. You can go ahead.

Lee: Why didn't you tell this before?

Sol: No one asked me before like you did now.

Ambrosia: But….but

Sol: See, you all made your own assumptions. It's just an assumption I never corrected before since no one came to meet before Lee. Also he never asked anything after he met me. Now he asked me because he wants to have a baby.