Chapter 28

The next day when Phuwin woke up he couldn't see Pat next to him

The next day when Phuwin woke up he couldn't see Pat next to him. He sat on the bed but he felt something weird in his body so he got down from the bed to check but when he put his feet on the ground he felt himself lightweight.

Phu: Why am I feeling so light?

He put his hand on his lower stomach where he felt like it's full and whenever he moved he felt….

Phu: I should clean myself.

Phu said and walked towards the bathroom to clean himself before going back to the bed.

Phu: Where did Pat go?

He walked towards the table to get the mobile but looked to his side where he saw a table mirror which reflected himself and he saw himself shining in the sunlight and his eyes became golden red. Then only remembered his body is filled with Ichor flower fluid by Pat so he wanted to confirm if he had become a vampire or not so he went downstairs to the kitchen and took a knife before slightly cutting his finger tip to test.

Phu: Ahh…

It hurt a little but it healed in a second. He couldn't believe he became a Vampire. To be honest, this new change is good but he missed being a werewolf. When he was sad and remembering his past, Pat entered the house with food in his hand. Few seconds ago he thought whether the change was worth it or not but when he looked at Pat's smile towards him made every doubt clear in a second.

 Few seconds ago he thought whether the change was worth it or not but when he looked at Pat's smile towards him made every doubt clear in a second

"He's worth the change." Phu said to himself and walked towards Pat before hugging him.

Pat: Good morning my love.

Phu: I missed you.

Pat: Hahaha, I just left you 10 minutes ago.

Pat smiled at him before pecking a kiss on his lips. He walked towards the kitchen counter and placed the food before looking at the knife beside him.

Pat: Phu, what is this?

Phu didn't reply but went near the counter before cutting his palm with the same knife.