Prologue

Dear readers,

As you all read many fanfiction about Vampire but most of the story don't say about their origination where everything starts. I mean who is the first person or first Vampire. As far as I searched about Vampire I got a few names and stories about Vampire. So with all concluding I created my own vampire history and their story so far in this prologue. So read this carefully before getting into the story of Vampire's Omega main content.

___________

Many centuries ago, Ambro planet was previously called as Sasn. The people in Sasn evolved at an extreme level as humans and in technology development but they didn't concentrate on the environment and it made a big disaster for them. As said they evolved in an extreme way where they do anything possible using their extreme brain power and strong physical power. But with those powers they didn't concentrate on important things but technical evolution. As the years went on the disasters kept on happening which resulted in mass deaths.

They worship the Sun as their God. Ambrogio Williams couldn't see people dying and Prayed God for days. As a result, Sun God appeared in front of him.

God of the Sun (Sol)

Sol: Ask anything but help you recover your planet.

Ambrogio: God, Please. We were wrong but we are asking for a chance. I will do anything for my people.

Sol: Ambrogio, see around you. Almost every person died, just a few people and your wife standing behind you. Don't you think saving Sasn is a lost cause.

Ambrogio: God!!! Have mercy on us. We were wrong but as a God you can forgive your children right.

Sol: ………

Ambrogio: Please!!!!

Sol: What do you think I should do? To recover your Planet? What is the use if you are all going to come to this stage again. Do like this all over again.

Ambrogio: I won't let that happen again.

Sol: But it did happen when you were there. What if you let it happen again?

Ambrogio: Please God. Believe in me this time.

Sol: No. I won't help you.

Ambrogio: God…

Sol: I mean I won't help you to recover this Planet just like that. You are all destroyed so you all should fix this on your own hands.

Ambrogio: But we don't have the strength to do it. We don't have food to gain our energy. Every resource was lost.

Sol: So, if I give you the energy you all can fix your mistakes on your own, am I right?

Ambrogio: Yes. But we need energy first that we can only receive from food.

Sol thought for some time before extending his hand in front of Ambrogio. In his palm there is one tiny flower.

Ambrogio: What is it, God?

Sol: Ichor flower.

Ambrogio: Huh?

Sol: This flower produces fluid which looks like blood but it's not. It's pure and if you drink this it will give you a lot of strength and energy. You don't need food to gain your energy. Also it makes you immortal and that is the disadvantage.

Ambrogio: Disadvantage?

Sol: Oh, you think immortality is a boon? Tell me one thing, if living for a billion years is a boon or….curse.