Chapter 14

Double update for the cliffhanger in the previous chapter 😜

I got free time today so I wrote this chapter in a stretch and finished it.

Enjoy reading ☺️💙

________

Jade Hydrangeas Pack:

Pack Hospital:

Gawin and Lee entered the hospital with happiness and curiosity. They entered the private ward where they saw Niran and Kong with the baby lying next to Kong.

Alpha Joss and Fah smiling and talking with the couple.

Gawin: Congratulations nong.

Niran: P'!!!

Niran went to Gawin before hugging him.

Niran: Thank you P'. But how come you are here this fast?

Gawin: P'Lee used the emergency permit card to travel directly from Ratanarak Clan to Jade Hydrangeas Pack. It took 5 minutes to reach here.

Lee: Congratulations Niran. And you too Kong.

Niran/Kong: Thanks P'.

Niran hesitated to hug Lee but Lee went forward before opening his arms.

Niran: Thank you so much for coming P'.

Lee: Don't hesitate to inform me of any event or share the good news. Think of me as your family member.

Niran: P' Can you come over there?

Lee nodded and went far from there and talked while Gawin went to Kong to see the baby.

Niran: I felt bad since I used the power that day so I……

Lee: Nong, you did it for your brother. And I love your brother. So I understand how you want to do something for him to make him happy. Let's forget it. And don't feel bad and think you don't have any rights to call me or anything. Treat me as if I am one of your family members. I will be glad to become your family member. You can tell me anything and call me anytime.

Niran: Thank you so much. You are great. And I wish you literally become my family member as my brother in law. Because my brother is not happy without you.

Lee: I know. We don't know what the future holds for us. Will see.

Gawin: P'Lee.

Lee: Yes Nong.

Lee and Niran walked towards Gawin who held the baby in his arms.

Lee: He is just like Kong.

Niran: Alpha Joss and Fah said the same.

Fah: Kong was so active and awake all the time.