Chapter 9

Niran: Brother I am here.

Gawin felt strange around Niran and what's more strange is that he never call brother but P'.

Gawin: Where you went nong?

Niran: I was just roaming around here brother.

Gawin wants to know what happened here so he sat down by holding his leg pretending he got pain all of a sudden and touched the ground.

When he looked up he saw Niran standing there and someone hit him on his head before dragging him to the forest. After that, that person transformed into Niran and walked towards the tree waiting for Gawin.

Niran: Brother, did something happen?

Gawin: Well, I got a little pain in my leg now it's alright.

Gawin was about to stand up and changed to wolf form before attacking that person. He put his paw on his neck before putting pressure.

Niran: Brother……what…."cough"

Gawin growled a loud growl which made that person come to real self. He is a shapeshifter

Gawin: Who are you? Where is my brother?

Shapeshifter couldn't speak properly so he pointed his finger towards the forest.

Gawin punched him in the face and knocked him out before running towards the forest. Few meters away from the warehouse he saw Niran unconscious.

Gawin: Nong!!!

He noticed Niran's head bleeding so he waited any second before leaving the place.
……

Lee heard the sounds coming from outside and walked towards the door and he saw some people talking and the staff coming towards him.

Staff: Prince Lee, there was an attack between werewolves and shapeshifter.

Lee: What? What happened to the werewolves? Where are they?

Staff: It seems the shapeshifter attacked one werewolf and the other one changed to wolf form before knocking him out. And both werewolves just now went to a nearby hospital.

Lee was about to leave the place but stopped and looked at the shapeshifter.

Lee: Put him in prison and I need to have a talk with him later.

Lee left the place and ran towards the hospital where he saw one werewolf put someone on his back and run.

He noticed he saw Niran who was unconscious. Gawin puts him on the stretcher and the nurses take Niran to the emergency ward.

Lee: Gawin!!

Gawin turned his head towards Lee where he saw him standing while crying, sweating and breathing hard.

Gawin walked towards him before changing to human form. Lee grabs the blanket on the table nearby and covers him fully.

Gawin: Thanks P'.

Lee: Why do you always make me cry like this? I thought something happened to you. You idiot!!

Lee lightly hit him on his chest. Gawin didn't say anything but cried in his arms. He was brave and strong a moment ago when he was running towards the hospital to save his nong but when he looked at Lee he couldn't help feeling soft and wanted Lee to pamper him, to comfort him.

Gawin: P'Lee, Niran was bleeding in his head.

Gawin hugged him more tightly than before and stayed like that for sometime.

Lee: Everything will be alright. Niran is going to be fine. Don't cry….please na. You have to stay strong for your nong. You can do that right?

Gawin nodded at him, still buried his face on his chest.