Chapter 47

A/N: 18+ content ahead. I mentioned a warning when the scene starts and ends. One more thing, not the whole chapter is 18+ content.

______

Few days later, Ben and Prom came back to Blue Hyacinth Pack and had a small gathering at their home with their family members. All were happy to see the baby.

Ben was sitting in the center of the living room and holding the baby in his arms.

Non: Are you okay, baby?

Ben: I am fine Papa.

Non: Are you feeling tired or anything?

Ben: I am okay Papa. Don't worry.

Niran: Can I hold him?

Ben: Sure P'.

Niran held him and cradled him in his arms.

Niran: He looks so strong and his Pheromones,....... it's so strong and this is the first time I felt so weak around one Alpha.

Prom: Maybe because he is a dominant Alpha.

Pansa who heard this conversation came towards Niran and touched the baby's head.

Pansa: I myself am a dominant Alpha but I felt weak in front of this child.

Ben: Well, he is a moon child.

Charong: And he has Alpha parents.

Ohm: So it means…….

Charong: He is the greatest Alpha. But what makes the difference between us is I also felt weak in front of him.

Gulf: What?? Are you telling the truth Dad?

Charong: Yes.

Mew: How come??

Charong: I am the great Alpha because I am the moon child, an Alpha and had Alpha parents but I am NOT a dominant Alpha. So it makes a difference. It's understandable that Chirayu pheromones give me dominance over my Pheromones.

I am wondering what his special power will be when he reaches 18.

I might have lost my special power but I can say he has a great future and many adventures he will face when he grows up.

Non: Hmmm…….before that let him enjoy his childhood.

Charong: Right!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Green Emerald Pack:

2048 Feb 16:

Lee was planning to give a gift for Gawin's birthday and also he planned to go outside with Gawin but all were dropped when they heard Chirayu was born and Ben went into a coma.

After Ben came back from the Coma, Lee rescheduled the surprise for another day. Currently they are in Ratanarak Clan Lee's bedroom. They enjoyed the day and came back to their room tired but they were not tired from making love to each other.

Few hours later, Lee asked Gawin to wait on the bed while he went to the room next to the walk-in closet.

Lee walked out of the room with the canvas board.

Gawin: What is it, P'?

Lee: My little gift for your belated birthday.

Lee said and turned the board to show the painting to his husband.

It was the picture of Gawin, naked under the thin mattress only wearing the green gemstone pendant around his neck.

Lee: You were breathtakingly beautiful that I still imagine every single feature of your beauty on that beautiful night.