Chapter 25

Hom: Goddess, what just happened? 

Once Feng left, Hom lay on the bed before closing her eyes.

Hom: Nong, really likes me? I don't understand when she started to like me romantically? I was never approached by anyone so it's new to me. Regardless, I couldn't see her romantically, I don't have any idea of a love relationship in the first place. 

I should do something about our relationship otherwise it will not go any good.

With that thought Hom stood up from the bed before getting ready to go to Ambro Planet.

When she opened the door she smelled Feng's pheromones everywhere around the room.

Hom: Nong.

Hom noticed Feng mumbling in her sleep so she went near and touched her. 

Hom: She is so hot. Is she…..in Rut?

Once she confirmed she was in Rut Hom stood up from her seat to fetch suppressant.

Feng: P'..... P'......don't go.

Hom: I am going to bring a suppressant for you, wait here na.

Hom went to bring the suppressant and gave it to her. She rubbed her hands and spread her Pheromones to make her calm.

Hom: Nong, are you okay now?

Feng: Hmmm…………..….I think I am good now P'. Just stay like this, it's calming. 

Hom: Okay okay sleep first. Since this is your first time it takes time to calm down. 

Hom picked his phone and called Bright right away.

Call conversation:

Hom: Alpha Bright!!

Bright: Yes Nong Hom. Are you two ready?

Hom: No,...it's….Feng went into Rut.

Bright: What?? Is she okay?

Hom: I gave my suppressant. She is better now.

Bright: Thank Goddess. I think you two can come tomorrow. She needs rest and you. She needs her mate more than anyone right now. So I hope you will stay with her until she goes out of Rut.

Hom: Ofcourse I will stay with Feng. I will take care of him, Alpha.

Bright: Thank you so much Nong. It really means a lot.

Hom: Don't mention Alpha. She is my mate, I will take care of her.

Once she ended the call she looked at Feng who is still in Rut but the heat is gradually reducing since she took suppressant. The sofa might make her uncomfortable so Hom picked her up in her arms before going to her bedroom to put her on the bed.

Hom: I should make something for her. Maybe some cold drinks?

Hom was about to go but Feng pulled her hand into her and trapped her under.

Hom: Nong, what are you doing? Are you okay?

Feng: Don't go P'. Stay with me.

Hom: I will stay with you but I am going to prepare a drink for you. Don't you feel thirsty?

Feng: Yes, for you P'.

Hom looked stunned with the answer but told herself that she is behaving like that because of Rut. But the next words made her more stunned and astonished with the way Feng looked at her.