Chapter 6

Dear readers,

Please read carefully on the part where Lee and Sasha conversation mentioned. It's really important.

________

Few minutes before Patrick was sitting in the car and asked his parents to go and he will come inside later sometime.

After Joong had a conversation with the three officers. He went directly to his Aunt and Uncle.

Joong: Aunt Patricia!!

Patricia: Hey Joong, how are you?

Joong: Good. May I know where Patrick is?

Mike: I don't know what he was thinking, yesterday he looked very excited and today he stayed in the car and asked us to go.

Patricia: Yes and I am sure he is still in the car.

Joong: Ohhh…Okay. Thanks Aunt Uncle. I will go and check on him.

Joong walked towards the car parking where he saw Patrick lean on there and looking at his phone.

Joong: Nong!!!

Patrick: P!!! How do you know I was here?

Joong: Aunt told me. Why didn't you come inside?

Patrick: What if he is not my mate?

Joong: You should come and find out. Also…..Phuwin was searching for you.

Patrick: What??

Joong: Before he loses his patience just get inside already.

Patrick walked past him quickly before reaching the entrance. When he walked inside he saw Phuwin, Kong and Ras standing there.

Patrick: Long time no see, P'Phuwin.

Phuwin Jongcheeveevat

Patrick tries to have a little conversation but it's no use.

Kong: So………………….…. Phuwin??

Ras: Is he?????

Kong and Ras are still looking at Patrick and ask Phuwin whether he is his mate or not.

Phuwin: Yes!!!!!

"MATE"

Phuwin walked towards Patrick and stopped in his tracks then picked the pillow near the sofa and threw it on him.

Patrick: Ahh……P'???! What happened?

Phuwin: You fool. I thought Alphas are stupid, but the Vampire's are also stupid.

Ras: It's better we should stay out of this soon to be lovers quarrel.

Kong: I agree.

Phuwin went near him and pulled his collar and shouted at him.