Chapter 34

A/N:- Pics Cr to owners.

Sorry my dear readers, little busy. Let's see who is Liang's mate😉

_____

Lee and Gawin are still on the stage and few people come to wish them time to time. It was almost evening so almost all the people were gone already. They were dead tired and were about to go down to the deck when Gawin's Dad came to the stage with someone along with him.

Earth: Gawin, Khun Lee, meet Alpha Thong from Golden Chrysanthemum Pack.

Thong Srisuwan

Thong: Happy Married Life.

Gawin/Lee: Thank you Alpha.

Thong: You two look good together.

Lee and Gawin smiled at him before nodding a little. They were talking for a few minutes before he left the place.

Lee and Gawin went to the deck to take some rest. Lee walked to the sofa where Gawin was sitting and removing the suit and watch. Lee sat on his lap before kissing him on his lips. Few minutes later Lee got up from his lap and sat beside him.

Lee: Nong, I was about to ask Alpha Thong about his mate. Why is Luna not here?

Gawin: Thank Goddess, you didn't ask anything to him.

Lee: Why?? What happened?

Gawin: Well, he……….
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thong walked around the arena to reach the car parking. It was just a few meters near the car parking where he felt something in his heart that he stopped on his tracks. He looked around to see someone roaming in the fountain area. Don't know why but he wants to see who he is….. without realizing he walked towards the person who now sat on the stone bench and looked at the sky.

Thong couldn't look at the person clearly so moved to the side to look at him from afar. But he didn't notice he was near the fountain and one more step to move to his side his knee got hit on the basin and fell in the fountain water.

Splash

After getting drenched in water still he looked to the stone bench but that person was not there but…..