Chapter 13

Gawin: What happened to him?

He went near the door and knocked a few times but no response. He got panicked that something happened so he was about to break the door but Lee opened before that.

 He got panicked that something happened so he was about to break the door but Lee opened before that

Gawin: P'!!! What happened to you?

Gawin barged inside and hugged him tightly. After released from the hug he checked on him whether he got hurt or something.

Lee: Are you really Gawin?

Gawin: Huh? What's with the question? Are you having memory loss? I am Gawin Suwanarat, your destined mate. What happened to you? Why were you shouting?

Lee: Wait,.......how did you know? Did you use your power?

Gawin: Thank Goddess. You remember me. And Yes, if you don't want to use my power then give me your number.

Lee: Nong, we talked about this. Why do you need my number?

Gawin: My wolf not responding.

Lee: What??

Gawin: And I can't transform into a wolf.

Lee: What are you saying? Are you okay? Come inside.

Lee made him sit on the sofa which Lee slept for hours before Gawin knocked the door. The place looks upside down and it is opposite to how it was neatly organized before.

Gawin: P'......

Lee: Don't ask.

Gawin: Why were you shouting?

Lee shook his head as no before leaving the place to bring some water for Gawin. But Gawin went from there and was about to touch the plant where it was located near the window.

Lee came back from the kitchen and looked at Gawin who looked extremely angry and was about to touch the plant.

Gawin: Tell me what happened. Or I will use my power. Tell me P'.

Lee: Gawin, please.

Gawin: Tell me what happened why you were shouting loudly like that. I want to know.

Lee: You don't need to know. I said nothing is going to change even if I say anything you wanted to know.

Gawin looks so tired from everything and he lost his mind when he heard the shouting. He really wanted to know. He forgot his own problems which is why he came here but…….he couldn't take this pain anymore. He also didn't sleep for days since Liang came to Suwannarat mansion to stay with him and was sleeping next to him. He tried everything to work out between them but it was giving so much mental pressure and anxiety that he couldn't feel his inner self anymore. Gawin laughed sadly at his own self before dropping on the floor.

Lee: Nong.

Lee went near him but Gawin stopped him.

Gawin: Don't touch me. Why do you care about me? You don't need to know about me.