Chapter 26

Feb 4th:

One day before HomFeng heart to heart talk.

Ratanarak Clan:

Gawin and Lee entered the mansion with a happy smile on their face. They were welcomed by every bodyguard and staff around the mansion who were happy with their Prince soulmate.

Once they entered the main hall Charanya was the first one who went to hug both of them. Gawin who looked shocked at her smile but remembered what Sasha said about Charanya was happy with Gawin as her son's soulmate. So no wonder she is the first who welcomed them with open arms.

Lee: Mom, Meet my soulmate Gawin Suwanarat.

Charanya: It's great to hear my son introduce you today as his soulmate. And I am happier than ever. And I saw the love you had for my son on the wedding stage. Thank you so much for not giving up on my son.

Gawin: I never Queen Charanya. He is the love of my life. So I will never let him go.

Lee was pleased everytime Gawin called him love and now in front of his family he felt a tingle in his stomach.

Charanya: Thank you so much.

Ratanarak: Welcome to our family.

Yen (Lee's Grandma): Welcome to our family. You look more handsome in person.

Yen came forward before touching his cheek.

Tarrin(Lee's Grandpa): Indeed he is. Atlast I get to meet my Grandson in law.

Gawin looks flushed by hearing that.

"Son in law?" Gawin smiled at that and looked at Lee.

Yen and Tarrin gave him a warm hug. He remembered Sasha told about the couple in front of him. They have been living their life with love towards each other for 8000 years, which astonished him. He wanted to wish the same for themselves. He wanted Lee to become his husband so bad. He doesn't want to live for 1000 years but if possible he wants to meet him in every life and fall for him again and again.

"Goddess, why am I so in love with him?"

Gawin said looking at Lee with a wide smile spread across his face and it reach his eyes.

Sasha: Oh, you don't know yourself why you love my brother so much?

Gawin said the last sentence out loud that everyone started laughing and Gawin looked at them questioningly.

Gawin: Did I?

Sasha: Yep. You said out loud that "Goddess, why am I so in love with him?"

Lee tries to not laugh while Gawin's face looks a different shade of red that he might faint at any moment.

Gawin was about to move from that place but Lee went near him and placed his arms on his waist to stop him.

Ratanarak: Okay everyone. Stop teasing him already.

Charanya: Lee, take him to your room. And Sasha........

Sasha: Sorry aunt Charanya..... hahaha......I couldn't help.

Lee: Come let's go.

Gawin who tailed behind Lee until they reached the room. Once he entered the room Lee turned around and looked at him with a wide grin.

Lee: You love me so much huh?

Gawin: Isn't it very obvious?

Lee looked at his eyes which shine bright with adoration and a little hint of red here and there.