Chapter 43

Thanut: I want to introduce myself properly again.

Kla: Hmm go ahead.

Thanut: I am Thanut Souvanatong. I am a recessive Alpha. Only son of my parents. I am studying for a master degree in administration. Since I am an only child and my parents had me after a century made them little protective and worry about me a lot that I am a recessive type.

Kla: Hmmm….I understand you. Well I want to introduce myself too.

Thanut: Okay.

Kla: I am Kla Vihokratana. A dominant Omega. I have one younger brother, his name is Aawut. I have a lot of cousins. A lottt….and I love each of them as my brother Aawut. Apart from the Prince title, I am one of the assistant directors of Pearl Beluga tourism.

Thanut: Good!! I want to tell you something and I don't know if this is the right time but I think I should talk with you before we talk about our relationship.

Kla: What is it?

Thanut: You are my mate. In the future when we get married I don't want to move to White Polca Pack. It's not you, if anyone is standing in your place I will say the same. I want to stay with my parents.

Kla: That …..

Thanut: Let me finish.

Kla: Okayyy

Thanut: My parents are my everything. I am everything to my parents. I don't have many relatives but friends. My Papa is a little protective but he lets me do whatever I want except revealing my sub gender. Everyone knows me as a beta. My Dad is a beta and Papa is an Omega. I always wear a blood vial necklace which contains my Dad's blood to make it look like I am a beta. Yesterday I came to the conference room in a rush that I forgot to wear.

So as I said before, I can't leave my parents.

Kla: Well, I don't have any plan to take the throne after my Dad.

Thanut: What??

Kla: I am not interested in ruling the Cern. I told this decision to my parents and they are okay with that.

Thanut: Are you sure? They will not change the decision right??

Kla: No, that's my final decision. And they won't change that.

Thanut: Then that's good.

Thanut thought Kla might reject him after he said those but he is happy he didn't reject him.

Kla: So….do you….so you like me?

Thanut: Huh?

Kla: We talked about ourselves so what do you think of me? Do you like me?

Thanut: What not to like about you? You are pretty, cool, you know what to do and have a clear mind about your future. You do what makes you happy but also care for others.

I like you.

Kla felt like there were hundreds of butterflies flying inside the stomach and he controlled his urge to not hug his Alpha but….

Kla: Can I hug you?

Thanut was shocked and he wanted to do the same but Kla asked before him.

Thanut: Sure.

Thanut spread his arms wide for a hug and Kla hugged him tightly.

Kla: I like you too.

"Goddess my mate is so cute." Thanut thought in his mind before kissing on his forehead.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BenProm Wedding: