Chapter 42

I am Thanut

I am Thanut. Thanut Souvanatong.

Subordinate Chai: He is my son. My only son.

Chai said with a frown on his face. He is also worried about what is going to happen when they meet the Moon Goddess.

Chai is one of the subordinates of Pearl Beluga Pack. He is an Omega. After many years he gave birth to his son. His only son. He didn't accept when his son said okay, to help them. Thanut was stubborn enough to convince his Papa until he agreed and came with him

Thanut: Papa, I will be alright.

Thanut put his hand on his Papa shoulder before giving him a hug.

Chai: Take care.

Chai patted his back before releasing from the hug.

Thanut: We can leave now.

Thanut said and walked towards the moon temple followed by other four moon children.

Five of them sat in front of the moon Goddess Idol and started praying. It felt like a few minutes and suddenly they felt the cool breeze inside the temple. It was so chill that they felt cold in their bones.

They opened their eyes and looked around but they couldn't look clearly because their view was covered with fog.

They stood up from their place and in a few seconds the fog got cleared. They can now see the Moon Goddess who is sitting in her throne which is decorated by white gold and diamonds.

Charong: Greetings Moon Goddess.

Charong greeted her but the other four were stunned with the Moon Goddess presence. She looked elegant and divine.

Charong: These kids.

Charong shook his head and sighed before shouting their names one by one. Later they realized where they were and why they came here.

Ohm: Greetings Moon Goddess.

Moon Goddess: It's so good to see my children here in my palace.

Ohm: I am happy to see the Moon Goddess too. I have wanted to see Luna since I was a child. I am glad, I really am. But I am here because my son needs your help. We need a Moon flower to cure my son.

Luna: Do you all have any idea why Sol said 5 moon children to come see me?

They shook their heads as no.

Charong: We don't have any idea but we want Phu to be alright. Please give us a moon flower.

Charong pleaded and so did others.

Luna: Do you all think getting Moonflower is easy?

Ohm: We don't think so. But we will do anything Luna says if that costs a moon flower.

Luna hummed before looking at Thanut.

Luna: Four moon children are related to Phu so they came here to get a moon flower. Why did you come? What is the reason, Thanut Souvanatong?