Chapter 24: Kraven The Hunter Part 1

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in the bed with the rest of the girls and they both were laying down beside with him and oh boy....(Y/N) was a Ladykiller...yeah, he's ladykiller and he get the attentions of those females who were fallen love with him and it seems they both were tries to be with him for now on and then (Y/N) just laying there and until he was awake up from the bed. When (Y/N) was got his eyes opened out and make him turn his head to look around and he wasn't idea how the girls were sleeping on him.

Jenny, Jisoo, Rose, Lisa, Gwen, and Felicia that they both were laying beside with him and they both were wrapped around their arms at him and make sure that he can't even move and then (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and he tries to move away from them. When he was slowly sneak out of the bed and make him was stood up from the bed and then he was groaning with grunt and feeling like the morning for the best of him and it was awesome.

(Y/N): "Well, I think I'm going to sleep more...by the way...I have a job to do right now." He said to himself and make him sigh little bit and then he was heading to the bathroom right away and take a good shower and then he stepped out of the bathroom and he dressing up with his new clothes to wear on.

He was wearing black jean jacket, grey underneath hoodie, black t-shirt, black jean pant, black converse sneakers.

(Y/N): "Well, time for breakfast. Alright, girls...time to wake up right now." He said to them.

When (Y/N) was begin to shake the girls were waking up right now and they were begin to waking up right away. Then (Y/N) told them it is time for breakfast right now and which they both are heading out for the breakfast and then (Y/N) start cooking the foods right away and make them are going to eat...the most precious that (Y/N) just made...eggs, and bacons also coffee for these girls.

Gwen: "So....you're going to do the bodyguard thing?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Me? Nah, I don't think so...but I think something else in my mind." He said to her.

Felicia: "What's that gonna be? You still are a bodyguard to those girls back there.~" She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and he told her that ain't gonna happened and then (Y/N) was going to be the bodyguard and security for awhile and when (Y/N) was eating the breakfast foods with them and it's going to be for a while. After the girls were done eating the breakfast foods right away and when (Y/N) was about to cleaning everything up right away and then there was an IPhone ringing comes from Rose and make her grab it and answer at it.

Rose: "Yes?" She asked and then she was groaned and annoyed little bit and when the others girls want to know the whole things about what happened and then Rose was done to called up right away and she was hang up.

Rose: "Well, we have to go back for the show right now." She said to the girls.

Jisoo: "Great! Now we have to get there by ourselves!" She said to them.