Chapter 23: Tinkerer/Monster or Hero?

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Then Miles thought it was safe tonight but then some mercenaries come out from their hiding and they both were got their guns out and aiming at Miles and then they both are going to shoot but who gave them an order like this?!? What could possibly make them about to shoot this innocent boy. But before they gonna shoot and out of nowhere there was something else just flew down and land down with crash site and make the soldiers were flew back and send them both to the wall and knock them down on the and then the others were surprises for what they saw (Y/N) with his Venom form was here.

He was stood right there and he is raising up from the ground and make him stare at the enemies who were tries to shoot him but (Y/N) couldn't let that happened.

(Y/N)/Venom: "*GROWLING* What gave you a perfect to shoot the boy?" He asked them and make them were scared as hell and then (Y/N) grab Miles from the ground and he said

(Y/N)/Venom: "I'm going to take you out of here right now." He said to him and then he was flew up with his wings spread out and begin to flying up away from here and those motherfucking mercenaries better not to shooting at (Y/N) cause he is an invincible and he cannot be get shots by them.

Then (Y/N) was take Miles to somewhere else away from here and he just save Miles life and then he need to flew over there and where he was fly to the rooftop's building over there and make (Y/N) was flew there and he was land down on the ground and make him was slowly put Miles on the ground.

Miles: "W-W-Whoa!!!!!" He said in surprise and then he was back away from (Y/N) who was looking at him with his Venom form and he was slowly to transform back to his human form right away and after the transform was done and then (Y/N) dresses normal casual outfit.

Miles: "W-W-Wait a minute...I-I-I-I know you! You're the one who save my dad back there! Where the explosion was." He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to him and he said.

(Y/N): "Yep...I guess...you're Miles Morales...and you're the son of Officer Jefferson Davis. Wasn't it?" He asked him.

Miles: "Y-Y-Yeah, I guess I remembered about you were save my dad...by the way I heard lot about you...Peter was talk to me about you are the real hero, you know that right?" He asked (Y/N).