Chapter 18: Venom V.S Sinister Six Part 1

3rd POV:

At Night.

When (Y/N) was in his home and make him was sigh out little bit and he was feeling tired that he just fighting and going through like a lot of bad guys and supervillains...and he killed them and send them to the hell where are they belong to. Then (Y/N) was holding the water cup and he was drinking it right away and make him was turn on the TV for what he was going to heard the TV is going up to...and this make (Y/N) sat there and listening for what the TV with Breaking News talking about.

But there was a big problem really is...and it sounds like someone who was escape out of the cell...and that person could be...Mr. Negative...Martin Li is back right. He was definitely back comes from where he really is and this mean...someone was break him out of the cell and (Y/N) thinking this isn't good at all and somebody else is out there.

(Y/N): "Hmmm....This isn't good." He said to himself and he was sat there and watching the TV until he heard his IPhone was ringing up right away and make him grab his IPhone and then he saw it was Gwen and she is called him out. Then (Y/N) was answer at the phone right away and he was speaking with her out about there was someone else break Mr. Negative out of the cell back there by someone else.

(Y/N): "Well, Gwen...looks like this isn't good at all...someone just break Mr. Negative out by himself and he was out there somewhere else." He said to her.

Gwen: "Do you think it was...the other supervillains behind this all about?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Possibly think so...anyway I'm thinking someone was behind this all about...Dr. Octopus." He said to her and make her said.

Gwen: "Wait, are you sure that was him behind this about?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Positive...he was same with Martin Li...and Dr. Octopus want to take his revenge to Mayor Osborn for what he fired Dr. Octavious out of the building by himself." He said to Gwen and then she was sigh out and she said.

Gwen: "You know this world....is...madness...and crazy." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm pretty sure to hears about what you tries to say...anyway...let's get going right now." He said to her and make her nod her head and then the two of them were hang up right away and when (Y/N) was grab his clothes comes from the closet and he was decide to wearing all black by himself and he wore black coat and black suits with him. After (Y/N) was done with wearing the black clothes on and make him was open the window out and then (Y/N) was jumped out of the window and make him was land down onto the other rooftop's building and he was begin to running out.

When (Y/N) was running and keep running out to somewhere else in this world and then (Y/N) decide to jumped up from the ground and head to the other ways and that he need to going out there and start to searching for the enemies that he need to kill....Mr. Negative. Then (Y/N) was running and keep running fast as he could and he sense something in his head and he know there was something goes up right away and make (Y/N) was transform into his Venom form right away.

 Then (Y/N) was running and keep running fast as he could and he sense something in his head and he know there was something goes up right away and make (Y/N) was transform into his Venom form right away