Chapter 22: Black & White/New Spiderman

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When Silver Sable was alone by herself and then she was in the building and she had a fighting with these gangsters outside there and they both have heavily armored guns and it was like a lot that they were carrying their weapons and then they both firing their weapons at her. But Silver Sable was take cover by herself and she turn her head to look over there and she saw there were 6 of them have their guns out and make them both were shooting at her and when she just see this and make her tries to find the other way to kill them.

Silver Sable: "*Damnit...My men were take out by Taskmaster...and they were take down by him....but how...I didn't seen it coming from.*" She thought herself and then she was about to take a shoot and out of nowhere a body of the thug was thrown out of the window and make him was fall to the ground.

When the body of thug was been shoot and then she turn her head to look up over there and she saw the figure who was kick the door and the door was flew up and swung hit toward at the other motherfuckers and make them both fall to the ground. Then they both were badly injure little bit and when the figure was revealed himself is...(Y/N) and he was got his badass outfit to dressing on right away...and that was an assassin outfit.

Silver Sable: "You?!?" She said in surprise.

(Y/N): "Yep, it's me.~" He said to her and then he take his guns out...Desert Eagle and he begin to shooting at those fuckers and shooting at them like crazy and make him was upgrade the Desert Eagle duals that he just take many of them out like nothing.

(A/N: Imagine John Wick as (Y/N) kill these bad guys.)

Silver Sable: "I-I-I don't need your help!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Sure you do...by the way you got your men were take down by this guy....Taskmaster. Wasn't it? I can help you out." He said to her.

Silver Sable: "Why are you helping me?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Duh....I am different than anyone else but I am the assassin...and you are same like me too. So are we clear? You want Taskmaster...of course you do...you want him alive. I take you to him and killed him." He said to Silver Sable.

Silver Sable: "Fine." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Good...then get ready right now....I heard there were more of them came here right away and they will come out of the elevator." He said to her.

Silver Sable: "Okay..." She said to (Y/N) and then the two of them were loading their pistols right away and prepare for the battle...and here they comes.

(A/N: Imagine John Wick as (Y/N) and Halle Berry as Silver Sable fighting at bad guys.)

When the two of them were done to killing all of these motherfuckers and they both take many of them out like nothing and turns out (Y/N) with Sable were strong enough to defeat these gangsters and they couldn't stand on their ways. Then (Y/N) was with Sable done to take them out and then they both begin to walking up there right away and when they were got there by themselves and it seems they both just going to take an elevator and when they got to the elevator and make the two of them stood inside the elevator.

Then they both were listening the music from the elevator and (Y/N) was reload his Desert Eagles by himself and make him put the Desert Eagles in gun holsters and the two of them were sigh out little bit.