Chapter 13: The Cat & The Beast Part 1

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

Inner Demon 1: "*Chinese* That's what I told you about, my lord....he's not a human and he isn't anything for what I just saw." He said to him and there was a man who was stood right there and he was hiding in the darkness and he didn't come out with his face and this man must be dangerous and he is a meta-human who was stood right there by himself and then the man was got up from the seat and he asked him.

???: "*Chinese* Does he know who I am?" He asked him.

Inner Demon 1: "*Chinese* Yes, sir...he know who or what you are...but he says that he will come for you and murder you, my lord." He said to him and this man was stood right there and he was heard the whole things and make him was sigh out and then Inner Demon was groaning with bleeding and dying...then he was fall down on the ground and become lifeless also death.

???: "*Chinese* Get the body out of here right now....I don't want seen it...." He said to them and make them nod their heads and then they grab the body of the Inner Demon who was got shots and then they are going to dump the body to the garbage and nobody else find it. This man who want to take his revenge toward to the Mayor...Osborn for what he did to his own parent and now he want him to make suffer and he won't forgive him for what he did.

???: "Soon...this world will be burned...and Norman Osborn will be suffer for what he did to my parent." He said to himself and he was opened his eyes out and his white flames out from his eyes and make him was stood right there where he was in the building of helping people around here and that is...the man for what we were looking about...Martin Li....Mr. Negative.

Martin Li AKA Mr

Martin Li AKA Mr. Negative.

The man who would become Mister Negative was a member of the Snakeheads gang in China, which was involved in human trafficking operations. He was pushed into a life of crime by the crime boss known as Silver Fang. He smuggled Chinese immigrants into the United States as a crew member of the Golden Mountain. When the ship nearly crashed onto the New York City shores, he stole the identity of one of the deceased Fujian slaves, Martin Li, who was heading to America to join his wife. "Martin Li" came to his Snakehead gang in Flushing only to discover them dead, and was himself eventually captured by the Maggia crime family member, Silvermane, who forcibly delivered "Martin Li" to the criminal chemist Simon Marshall.

Marshall was developing a new synthetic designer drug called "D-Lite" for the Maggia, testing it on runaway teens and illegal immigrants, often with fatal results, in order to create a cash crop for the crime family. Miraculously three kidnapped victims, Tyrone Johnson, Tandy Bowen, and "Martin Li", survived the experimentation and escaped.

Martin: "Whoever you are....Venom...you and Spiderman thinks you two going to be stopped me? Not until I will get my revenge for my own family. That bastard Osborn...must pay for what his crimes." He said to himself.