Chapter 27: Evil Venom Rebirth

3rd POV:

At Night.

Spiderwoman: "So you're saying....I'm stuck here forever?" She asked (Y/N).

There was a moment that (Y/N) take the webslinger adult woman was to the apartment building and make (Y/N) just take her there right away and then something else just happened but...(Y/N) seen Gwen and Felicia was got there by themselves. Then (Y/N) was told the two girls about what happened and they both were surprise to heard there were two girls who were arrive here by themselves and it seems they both were going to be (Y/N)'s harem members.

When (Y/N) was lead the two women in the building right away and make them both were sat there by themselves and they both are drinking the coffee right away and it seems good for them are drinking it. Then (Y/N) was chilling by himself and make him just stood there and he look at the window over there and seen the whole world is fine and make him was turn his head to look at her who was said to him.

(Y/N): "Yes, probably for what I heard about." He said to her.

Spiderwoman: "I see...Well, this is great...just great...there's no way I am going back to my own universe." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Look, I'm sorry to heard that....I know you've been misses your home but we have to find the other way to bring you back to there." He said to her.

Spiderwoman: "It's not your fault...I know you've been tries your best to save me back there. But thanks...anyway I'm Jessica Drew...I'm Spiderwoman." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You know my real name...anyway this is Felicia and Gwen...that these two are my girlfriends. And I assume you to know that you already meet this Captain Yukio Watanabe." He said to them....this make Gwen was surprise for what she heard (Y/N) said and she was turn to look at the person who was sat there and then...Wraith...she take her mask off and showing her face to them.

Gwen: "What?!? Captain Yukio?!? but I thought you were dead?!" She said to her.

Yukio: "Well, I wasn't dead...but I am fake my own death to you all but anyway here I am right now....I am back here by myself." She said to them and make them both were sat there for awhile that Yukio give them an lot of explanation about what happened back there...when she was fake her own death.

Then (Y/N) was remembered about what Dr. Connors talk about something and he definitely know what is up to...and (Y/N) is going to find out right away and he won't let that happened but...he know some sort of things up out there. When (Y/N) was sat there and he want to figure it out what happened back there and then he wasn't going to let this happened but for now...he need some rest and take a good sleep right away.

(Y/N) give an explanation for Spiderwoman about this universe and the truth for himself...that he is Venom...and he was the King Of Symbiotes....God Of Symbiote for what (Y/N) might become overpowered monster in this world. After (Y/N) with the others are going to sleep right away and they both were sleeping peaceful like quietly and then he was tired and sick in his head and then he need some rest peaceful.

Time Skip Later.

When (Y/N) was sleeping for awhile right now...and he just opened his eyes out and make him was sense something in the head...and it was like danger for what he know what it is endanger out there. But (Y/N) need to figure it out what happened out there...and he was slowly to wake up from the bed and then he notice Gwen with Felicia are sleeping beside with him.

(Y/N): "Good night for you two." He said to them and make him was sigh out little bit and then he was slowly to begin moving out and then he grab his black clothes and dressing up right away and then (Y/N) was done with his clothes to putting on right away.