Chapter 3: Blackpink's Bodyguard

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in this mission for what he was being hired by the manager and the manager take (Y/N) to the meeting with the four women that he was going to meet and then he saw them both were an Asians and he was look at them and he seen them who were interests at him. Then (Y/N) was introduce himself to them that he was protecting them away from fans or many pervert fans for what they really are and then (Y/N) isn't interest about the K-Pop and he just doing his own job right away.

Then (Y/N) just got his own new home and apartment for where he was living there for awhile and then Gwen was gone out to somewhere and she was doing her own job...but she is going to be the new vigilante on this New York city as a Ghost-Spider fighting some criminals out there by herself.

In Flashback.

Jisoo: "Alright, Lisa...maybe you could stay here for awhile right now...anyway you should take a rest somehow that make you get a nightmare-" She tries to said and then they heard the door was opened and make them both turn their heads to look over there and they both saw the manager was got here and he told them that he was hire a new bodyguard for them and make the four of them heard this and they both got up from the chairs and they saw there was a new bodyguard who come out of the door and this make...the girls were blushes up...and their heartbeat is beating up right now.

and their heartbeat is beating up right now

Manager: "Girls, this is (Y/N) (L/N)...and he will be your personal bodyguard." He said to them and make the girls were blushing up badly that they seen (Y/N) was handsome and beautiful as hell...but he looks like bad boy and he wore a black suit with all black shirt and tie around him.

but he looks like bad boy and he wore a black suit with all black shirt and tie around him

(Y/N)'s Bodyguard Suit.

(Y/N): "Hello, girls...it's nice to meet you both." He said to them and make them both were blushes up seen him was badass and handsome as hell.

Jenny: "Oh." She said.

Lisa: "My." She said.

Rose: "God." She said.

Jisoo: "*Handsome as hell....Am I dreaming of this?*" She thought herself and she saw (Y/N) was stood right there and remain calm for himself and make him was sigh out little bit and then (Y/N) just going back to his own job right away and when (Y/N) was stood right there and then the manager told him for what he must do is protecting the girls.