Chapter 12: The Reveal Of Venom

3rd POV:

At Night.

When (Y/N) was in the motel apartment from Blackpink and he was holding the mask with his right hand and make him was take a looking at the mask of this Inner Demon that he was having it with his hand. Then (Y/N) was observe this mask but the mask that he sense something from it and he was take a look at it and tries to make him thinking about it but he think this mask was old for long time ago.

(Y/N): "That's pretty weird about it...and how the hell the others got controlled by this mask?" He ask himself and make him want to know about it and then (Y/N) was heard the footsteps coming here and he saw the girls were pretty much talking and then they were whispers like done for it. After they both were done with whispering and then the girls turn their heads to look at (Y/N) who was sat right there by himself and make (Y/N) look up at them.

Jenny: "Hey, (Y/N)....I-I-I want to ask you for something." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "U-U-Um okay....what is it?" He asked her.

Rose: "We want to hang out with you, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N) and this make him surprise to heard what she said.

(Y/N): "Wait what? Date with you four? But...the manager was gonna-" He tries to said.

Jisoo: "No, he won't heard about you were dating with us...but anyway let's go out right now." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, let me get change first and prepare for moving out with you both." He said to them with a smile and then he was begin to move out of this apartment and then he went to the bathroom and then he was change his clothes to dressing on...using the power of symbiote to change his clothes right away. After (Y/N) was done to dressing up right away and make him was got his clothes on and he got out of the bathroom and make the girls were surprises to seen (Y/N) dresses up with his normal clothes on.

 After (Y/N) was done to dressing up right away and make him was got his clothes on and he got out of the bathroom and make the girls were surprises to seen (Y/N) dresses up with his normal clothes on

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Y/N): "Alright, let's get going for you both." He said to them and make them both seen (Y/N) was dressing up with this new clothes and always wearing all blacks by himself and then (Y/N) is definitely looks like badass and bad motherfucker for what they were looking for and then he was smirk up little bit and make him was look at the girls who were blushing up that they both seen (Y/N) was handsome as hell.

(Y/N): "Alright, now we are going out right now." He said to them and make them smile up with their faces and they got out of the building and make them both begin to moving out by themselves at all.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in the carnival with the 4 Korean Popstars that they both were heading out to the Carnival and begin to having lot of funs around here and this make (Y/N) was feeling alright about it and he seen all everyone who was walking around here and having a normal life and fun. Then (Y/N) just walking off to the girls and he was defend the girls away from these fans or maybe bad guys out there in this world and then (Y/N) wouldn't let that happened to the girls...and he doesn't want the girls get killed by the other goons of gang crime out there.

Black-Pink: Lethal Protector (K-POP X Harem X Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें