Chapter 19: Venom V.S Sinister Six Part 2

3rd POV:

Previously Of Black-Pink: Lethal Protector.

Then (Y/N) was grab the Scorpion's arm and he was ripped Scorpion's right arm off and make Scorpion was screaming out in pain that he felt his arm was loss and the others who are horrifying for what he saw (Y/N) rip the arm of Scorpion and then (Y/N)'s tendrils were stabbed at the Scorpion's body and make him was coughing bloods out of his mouth.

Then (Y/N) looking at him and he opened his mouth out and bite Scorpion's head off and make all everything around here was surprise with fear for what they saw (Y/N) bite the head Scorpion off like nothing.

(Y/N) throw the body of Scorpion to the ground and make him was turn to look up and he saw

(Y/N) throw the body of Scorpion to the ground and make him was turn to look up and he saw...Dr. Octopus, Mr. Negative, and Vulture who was shitting themselves that they both saw (Y/N) killing these two motherfuckers like nothing. When (Y/N) was look at them and make him was smirked up and then he was slowly to transform back to his own human form and then he was chuckle little bit and his hair was change into white and his eyes turn into blue.

 When (Y/N) was look at them and make him was smirked up and then he was slowly to transform back to his own human form and then he was chuckle little bit and his hair was change into white and his eyes turn into blue

(Y/N): "Now then....let's discussion shall we?" He asked them.

When there was three only left that (Y/N) need to kill them and this make him was get interested about killing those three motherfuckers right here by themselves and turns out that (Y/N) just gonna take them out. After (Y/N) was stood right there and he got bloods on his clothes and then he was shook the bloods out of his clothes and when he was looking at the three supervillains who were shitting themselves.

(Y/N): "Alright, Dr. Octopus...you want to get revenge toward to Osborn...and it won't help you to get revenge and make you feel better at it." He said to him.

Dr. Octopus: "You know about me....didn't you?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Of course I do...I know lot about you, old man. But you are the one who behind this incident...the one who causes the problem with Osborn and you are with him there." He said to him and this make Mr. Negative was confuse about what happened.

Mr. Negative: "What?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Oh....didn't he tell you about he was in there...the lab where your parents was there...an accident where the blow up that Osborn and Octavious was experiment at you." He said to him and make the man was confuse and surprises.