Chapter 8: Kingpin's Death

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When 8 years later and the news....and it is all over the news on the New York city about...there was a two new vigilantes on this world and they say there was a huge big black monster who destroy the gangs of Kingpin and killing them all and torn many of them apart off by himself and they says he was looks like a devil...and a devil come for those bad sinners and punishes them and killing them all by himself.

The vigilante was...Venom...and yep that is what he called himself the Lethal Protector...and he was the one who causes the murders and killings many of criminals out there by himself and none of them ain't walking away from here and then the fans thinking Venom was a greatest hero...cause he kills many criminals and punishes them.

They both are loving at the real hero who choose the death for those villains that they killed and then next vigilante was...Ghost-Spider and a feminine webslinger like Spiderman and she was have the same ability like Spiderman. She was fighting at these criminals and send them to the jails but she is same like a hero but she doesn't kills...and except for (Y/N) who was killing many of evils out there and take them down as fast as they can and none of them who could stand on his ways.

Now then back to the hero who was in his apartment and make him heard the news about the two new vigilantes out there and that the creature was called...Venom and then he know him...he know him that he was almost kill him and he was almost eat him alive too.

he know him that he was almost kill him and he was almost eat him alive too

Peter Parker/Spiderman.

Sometimes student, sometimes scientist and sometimes photographer, Peter Parker is a full-time super hero better known as the web-slinging and wall-crawling Spider-Man. As an orphaned child, Peter was raised by his Uncle Ben and Aunt May. At a science expo, Peter was bitten by an errant radioactive spider which granted him an array of arachnid powers. He initially became Spider-Man to use his powers as an entertainer, growing so conceited he didn't bother stopping a passerby burglar. In a twist of fate, the same burglar wound up killing Peter's Uncle Ben, leading him to realize that he needed to use his powers responsibly. From then on, Spider-Man became a crime-fighting vigilante.

Often a loner, Spider-Man is a stalwart member of the super hero community who has earned numerous allies like the Fantastic Four and the Avengers. He has made of numerous super villains his personal enemies, including Doctor Octopus, Electro, Kraven the Hunter, Mysterio, Venom, and most notoriously, his nemesis the Green Goblin, who killed Peter's girlfriend Gwen Stacy. Peter's support network extends to his civilian life, including Mary Jane Watson, Harry Osborn, Flash Thompson, and J. Jonah Jameson, although the latter used to run a smear campaign against the wall-crawler in his newspaper, the Daily Bugle.

When Peter was surprise to heard about...this creature...this creature know about him...but how...how did he know about him...and know all everything about...Ben and May Parker. Who was he and what does he comes from? But the whole things that he want to know what was in there.