Chapter 17: Silver Sable/Mr. Negative

3rd POV:

Previously Of Black-Pink: Lethal Protector.

 When (Y/N) was jump up from the bike and he land his feet down on the top of truck over there and he was turn his head to look down at where the driver....Mr. Negative and the other man who was holding a...doctor.

(Y/N): "Hmmm....I need to get there fast as I could." He said to her and then (Y/N) was aiming his Desert Eagle at the driver and he take a shot at him and blast the head like clean off and make him was death already and then he was fall down on the wheel and then (Y/N) seen the truck was out of control and make (Y/N) was move to the other side right away and he was grab the door opened out and he said.

(Y/N): "Surprise, motherfucker." He said to Mr. Negative and (Y/N) punches him in the face and keep punching at him and then (Y/N) gave him a dropkick hit him on the face pretty hard and then he grab the suitcase from Mr. Negative and take it off then Mr. Negative tries to use his hand touch at (Y/N)....and it doesn't work like that.

(Y/N): "Nice try, asshole. I'm not affected by one of your goddamn poison." He said to him and then he was punch him again and send him out of the vehicle and then (Y/N) grab the doctor and take him out of the vehicle and then the truck was crashes through the building...where it is heading to there and smash through the building and then it was crashed there and then the building was blowed up right away and none of it just got blow up like this.

When (Y/N) was with the doctor crash down on the ground and make the two of them were rolling and keep rolling and they both were laying down on the ground and unconscious by themselves and make them both were slowly wake up. Then (Y/N) was get up from the ground and he was turn his head to look over the truck was over there and looks like it was completely blow up and nothing left of it.

(Y/N): "Huh...." He said to himself and make him heard the groaning comes from someone else laying down there and he turn his head to look at the man who was laying down on the ground and it seems he was been unconscious and he is alive.

???1: "W-W-Who are you?!? Why did you-" He tries to said and then he saw (Y/N) gave him a hand.

(Y/N): "Easy, old man. I'm not gonna kill you....by the way I just save your ass out there, didn't I?" He asked him and make the doctor grab his right hand and he lifting him up from the ground and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "This is what you were looking for?" He asked him.

???: "T-The suitcase! How did you-" He tries to said and then out of nowhere an helicopter was flew here and arrive right on the time and make (Y/N) was turn his head to look over there and he take his Desert Eagles out and loading the weapons up. When (Y/N) heard the zip line was coming down from the soldiers that they both arrive here right on the time and (Y/N) saw...there were 5 white armored soldiers holding the assault rifles.

???1: "Hold it right there!" He shout out to him.

???2: "Drop your weapons down! And put your hands up!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You first, asshole!" He said to him and then the five soldiers were about to shoot but (Y/N) shot five of them with his guns and his bullets cannot blast them...and make them get stunned and then (Y/N) goes his own martial art fighting at these bad guys down by himself.

(A/N: Imagine Scott Adkins as (Y/N) beat the shit out of these bad guys.)

When (Y/N) was took them down by himself and then (Y/N) just take them out easily and when he was stood right there and he was looking down at them and he just defeat them like easily and then he sense something else in danger come for this way and heard gunshots behind at him and make (Y/N) was shoot his guns first and hit the bullets from someone else just shoot him.