Chapter 7: Date With The Girls

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After (Y/N) was land on the rooftop's building and make him was stood right there and he was transform back to his own human form and make him turn to look at the bank over there...and he saw there were cops got here right away and make (Y/N) was smirk and chuckle.

(Y/N): "We'll meet again, little brother." He said to him and he was walking away from here and then he begin to moving out right away and leave away from here and (Y/N) was going out to somewhere else in this world by himself and he want to be alone for awhile.

Gwen: "So you meet your own brother, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, he is...and sounds like my brother was become a man already and he was become older for what I saw...and I am loving to see my brother is grown up." He said to her and make her was giggle that she was stood beside with (Y/N) and then he turn his head to look at her and he asked her.

(Y/N): "So you meet him?" He asked her.

Gwen: "Yeah, I meet him and it seems he was already to be grown up and now he become a better man for what I saw..." She said to him and she felt a guilt on her eyes and then (Y/N) sigh and he was put his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him and her head lean against on (Y/N)'s shoulder and then she was feeling sad about it and then (Y/N) was put his arms around her and keep her safe and warm.

(Y/N): "Gwen...this isn't your fault...and I know I was being mad all over about you for what you did...and I have no judging toward to you and blame you for what you did to my brother...I forgive you." He said to her.

Gwen: "I-I-I know...but-" She tries to said and then she was got her chin to lift up from (Y/N)'s right hand and then he was touch her face and looking at her...and she was look at him the same thing too.

(Y/N): "Gwen, I love you and I forgive you for everything that you were done but...you are my wife...my perfect girlfriend that I love.~" He said to her and make her was smile and she was wrap her arms around his neck and then she pulled him into kissing right away and then the two of them were kissing at each others and make them both were touching and pulling and kissing right away and after she was done and let go then...the two of them smile up.

Gwen: "Alright, (Y/N)...I'll see you to the other side right now." She said to him and make her was jumped up and use her web shoot and then she put her mask on and covering her face right away.

" She said to him and make her was jumped up and use her web shoot and then she put her mask on and covering her face right away