Chapter 14: The Cat & The Beast Part 2

3rd POV:

Previously Of Black-Pink: Lethal Protector.

(Y/N): "Huh....You're Tombstone....you ain't looks like any Tombstone for what I saw and kill you before." He said to him and this make him was confuse about what he says.

Tombstone: "You know me?" He asked him.

(Y/N): "Of course....I know who you and what you are....Tombstone...You're Lonnie Lincoln AKA Tombstone...pleasure to meet you but...I am...the one who gonna have a word with you." He said to him.

Tombstone: "Really? How are you going to do that?" He asked (Y/N) and make (Y/N) smile up badly and then he said.

(Y/N): "With this.~" He said and then he was transform into Venom right away and this make Tombstone was surprise for what he saw (Y/N) in his Venom form.

~" He said and then he was transform into Venom right away and this make Tombstone was surprise for what he saw (Y/N) in his Venom form

(Y/N)/Venom: "Now fair is fair fight.~" He said to him and after the transformation was done and make Tombstone was surprise to seen (Y/N) with his beast form and this is almost looks like the berserk beast form for what (Y/N) was turn into a monster by himself.

~" He said to him and after the transformation was done and make Tombstone was surprise to seen (Y/N) with his beast form and this is almost looks like the berserk beast form for what (Y/N) was turn into a monster by himself

(Y/N)/Venom: "*ROAR*"

Tombstone: "W-W-W-W-What the hell?!?" He said in surprise and then he saw (Y/N) was finally transform into his Venom form right away.

When (Y/N) was roar out like that and this scared the crap out of Tombstone and make him was shook his head and he turn his head to look at (Y/N) with his Venom form and then he was goes his fighting stance right away

(Y/N)/Venom: "Now then...only two of us....we gonna have some funs.~" He said to him and make Kingpin was fear and he is truly got his ass turn into pure fear as hell and he saw (Y/N) was grab Tombstone and snarl at his face and make Tombstone tried to get this creature off of him. When the creature was thrown him to the wall right away and make the bastard was crash to the wall and he use his tendril was wrapped around him and make sure he won't escape away from him...the Devil...The Monster.