chapter twenty-one

"what the fuck was that?" neymar was stood against the sink in the bathroom, his arms folded over his chest.

"you're asking me? how are you going to let her speak about your best friend that way?" i frowned at him, "why didn't you defend him? you know if it was reversed he'd kill for you."

"he didn't even hear it. your friend made it a big deal for no reason." he moved closer towards me.

"don't fucking talk bad about aimee. you might let people talk shit about your friends, but i'm not a fucking bitch like you are." i pointed my finger into his chest. "oh." i smoothed over the fabric of his shirt. "this is really soft."

"you're so weird." he laughed, "thanks?"

"okay, but seriously. why are you even with her?" i asked, "it's not like you can't do better."

"you've just got off on the wrong foot. she's not all bad." he defended her, shrugging and going back to lean against the sink.

"it's not just me though, is it? she's horrible to leo." i moved to stand in front of him. "neymar. you can't say that we've just got off on the wrong foot, because it's not just me."

"so what? you want me to break up with her? is that it?" he frowned. "you want me to go back out there and break up with her?"

"no, that's not what i'm saying and you know it. but, maybe you should start thinking about your relationship more. because it's clearly not healthy." i told him.

"hm." he shrugged, "we've been gone for ages, we should go back."

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

"you didn't fuck him in the toilets, did you?" aimee asked once we were in our taxi, "i mean, fair play to you if you did, you were quick with it."

"i didn't fuck him, aimee. we just spoke." i told her, "you don't seriously reckon i could do it that quick, do you?"

"i have." she shrugged, "what did you speak about?"

"just stuff, nothing much to be honest." i shook my head, "we spoke a bit about mariela."

"and he told you he's going to leave her for you and give you backshots everyday?" she grinned over at me.

"aims!" i laughed at her, "what happened when we were gone?"

"oh it was so awkward, but then we just started talking and she was sat there pouting to herself like a moody cunt." she rolled her eyes. "i might be biased, but, you're a ten and she's a literal six."

"i do feel a bit bad for her." i admitted, "like i know she's horrible and all, but neymar didn't say anything to her for the whole dinner."

"don't do that soppy shit, mads." aimee rolled her eyes, "it's not a good look."