chapter seven

"so." anto started, "leo's been going on and on about how we need to set you up with ney."

"oh my gosh," i laughed, "i'm not even interested in neymar, and i'm ninety nine percent sure that he's not interested in me either."

"listen, babes, once leo's got his heart set on something, he will not stop until he achieves it." anto laughed with me, "i know what ney's like, he just isn't good with meeting new people, come out to dinner with us tonight and i'm sure you'll change your mind about him."

i gasped at her, "leo planned this, didn't he?"

anto nodded, "he's already made reservations at ney's favourite restaurant. and you've literally been gazing down at neymar every two seconds, you think he's hot."

"well yeah, obviously." i nodded, "i mean, shit, i thought he was hot when i saw him on tv, but christ, this is a whole other level."

"see, come to dinner with us, he's nice once you get to know him."

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

@maddiejones

liked by luissuarez9, max

liked by luissuarez9, max.jones14 & 2,274 others
maddiejones barça??

@antonellaroccuzzo pretty girl 😻🤍
𝟖 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨   𝟐𝟗𝟑 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬    𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲
- 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝟖𝟏 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
@maddiejones you though!! 😍

@user1 who is this girl??? 😒
𝟏𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨   𝟑𝟒 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲
- 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝟕 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
@maddiejones who r u...

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

"maddie!" leo called from across the restaurant, causing what felt like everyone in the restaurant to turn and stare at me.

it was a pretty fancy restaurant, not somewhere that i'd usually chose to dine, but i'm not complaining.

i waved over at the table and everyone, excluding neymar, waved back with smiles. as i got closer to the table i noticed that the only free seat was next to neymar.

"hi." i smiled at him as i sat down, "nice to meet you in person."

he nodded, but ignored what i was saying and took his phone out of his pocket.

"hey mads." antonella smiled at me from the other end of the table, "you look hot."

"oi!" leo scowled, "you didn't call me hot when you saw me in this luxurious suit."