chapter eight

the meal started off quite awkward, with neymar ignoring me, but by the time our starters had come out, he had started to warm up to me.

well, i say warm up, but what that actually means is that he spoke three singular words to me.

when our meals came out, i reached across the table to grab the salt, but it was just my luck that my tits literally fell out.

okay, they didn't both fall out, but they may as well have, and the one that fell out didn't actually fall out completely, but it was still just as embarrassing.

neymar's arm pushed me back into the chair and he reached across the table to get the salt that i'd been reaching for.

"uhm." i felt my face flush red, "i'm gonna go to the toilet."

everyone nodded, but quickly continued with their conversations. walking through the restaurant, i could feel eyes burning into my back, but i was far to embarrassed to turn back to the table.

i pushed the bathroom door open and immediately put my phone up to my ear. "come on, pick up, pick up." i muttered to myself as the phone rang out.

"the person you are trying to call is currently unavailable, to re-"

i hung up, staring myself down in the mirror, my phone started to ring in my hand, and i wasted no time in answering it.

"aimee?"

"mads, what's wrong, i thought you were out for dinner?" my best friend spoke through the phone.

"aims, i've just fucking embarrassed myself in front of them." i told her, getting interrupted by the door swinging open, "neymar!"

"shush." he shook his head at me.

"uh, aims, i'll call you later." i hung up, still staring at neymar. "i thought it was locked?"

"it was." he shrugged, "i got them to unlock it."

"well, what d'you want?"

"alright little miss 'i like to get my tits out at dinner'. i just came to see if you were okay." he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

"oh, right." i nodded.

"well?" he tapped his foot on the floor.

"i'm fucking mortified." i frowned at him.

"nobody even saw anything," he shrugged, "and i'm pretty sure they were too drunk to even notice what was happening."

"thank you, i'd totally hug you, but clearly this top isn't held up that well." i laughed.

"not much of a hugger anyway." he shrugged.

i turned to open the door but quickly turned back to face him, "neymar?" he hummed out in response, "i've not done something to make you not like me, have i?"

"i do like you." he shrugged again, "i like anyone that gets their tits out the first time i meet them."

"shut up." i rolled my eyes at him.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

the rest of the dinner was quite fun, leo and luis got completely drunk at the restaurant bar and ended up dragging us all to some karaoke bar.

neymar seemed to be more talkative after the whole encounter in the toilets, and even offered to give me a lift back to the hotel.

the only problems were that i had no idea what the address of my hotel was, and nobody in my family was picking up their phones.

"these lot are too drunk to drive anyway." he shrugged, "they're probably all gonna sleep at mine."

"okay, i'm just gonna try max and charlie again." i told him, even though i knew that neither of them would answer.

"just stay at mine, i'm not gonna eat you in your sleep."

"that might just be the weirdest invitation i've ever gotten." i laughed at him, "you sure you're not a little bit drunk?"

"eh." he shrugged again, "how come you didn't drink?"

"because i'm a lightweight, and i didn't want to embarrass myself the first time i went out with you guys." the corners of his lips twitched and i could tell that he was fighting off a smile. "don't you dare."

okay guys i need your help, should i continue to write this book in the first person or should i switch to third, because i hate switching and i'm not sure what one i want to use!!!