chapter 8

Flowers

I would recommend putting on the song when y/n starts to play.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
3rd pov
..................

Sometimes after a hard day, y/n likes to take strolls outside the city, away from everyone. As much as she loves being with her people, she does need a break from time to time but that doesnt mean shes going to abandon her nation. Her nation is her responsabilty and she will never abandon it.

Currently, y/n was walking past beautiful meadows. The scenery was colourful, spouting beautiful colours. The sun shimmered down on them, lightning them up a bit. The air smelled of fresh flowers, making y/n inhale the pleasing smell. Butterflys and bees roamed around, going near the flowers and landing on them.

Y/n looked down at the flowers and tilted her head. She kneeled down and started to take care of the flowers: watering and trimming them. She loved taking care of flowers, its such a peaceful activity and it helps her calm down. As she trimmed them, she started to hum a small melody and bopped her head to it.

She suddenly got an idea when she finished. "Flowers like music..maybe i should play a bit for them." She thought out loud quietly to herself. What does she have to lose? Nobodys around anyways.

Y/n lifted her finger and created a small circle, causing her violin to come out. It floated a bit in the air before she gently took it into her hands. She smiled down at it and stood up. Lifting it up, she placed it on her left shoulder. Taking in a deep breath, she closed her eyes and put her violin bow onto the strings and slowly started to play.

When she started to get more used to playing the violin, she started to move around a bit. Her movements were graceful as she played, carrying her like a feather. She spun around, her skirt flowing with her, making her look like a ravishing flower. Slowly, y/n started to float up in the air as she continued to dance and play. The flowers under her started to glow, lightning up her features and creating an elegant stage.

Little did she know, that someone was watching her....

Playing the last final chords, she made a wave of light shoot out of her bow as sparkling light surrounded her. She slowly set herself down onto the ground and exhaled. When she opened her eyes, she was met with someone applauding her.

"I never knew you could play." The figure remarked as it got closer. Y/n narrowed her eyes, trying to see who it is and then her eyes widened.

"SCARAMOUCHE?!?" She shrieked as a dark blush enveloped her face. She brought her violin up to her face to try and hide herself. "How..much of that did you see?" She mumbled, looking down at the ground.

Scaramouche chuckled. "All of it."

Y/n let out an embarrassed groan which caused scaramouche to burst into laughter. As he laughed, y/n slowly moved her violin down to look at him fully. She admired him a bit as her gaze softened a bit and a smile appeared on her face. He looked so happy and carefree which caused her heart to melt. After a few minutes of his session, his laughter finally died down and he let out a cough to try and cover it. When he looked in her direction, he raised his eyebrow.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Y/n blinked a few times and then widened her eyes. She shook her head quickly and chuckled awkwardly. "Nothing...."

Scaramouche just hummed at this, deciding to just leave it be. "So..why are you just in the middle of this meadow.?"

Y/n just shrugged her shoulders. "I needed some time to myself. And sometimes I like to take care of the flowers." Scaramouche just nodded at her comment.

They both stayed quiet for a bit looking ahead of them and enjoying eachothers company.

"Hey scaramouche?"

Scaramouche hummed in acknowledgement and turned his gaze back to her.

"Do you.. do you think that we can fix what we had before?"

He stayed silent for a second, his look distant. "I dont know.."

"Well..lets atleast restart." Y/n suggested. She bended down and picked up a daffodil. When she stood up, she gently took scaramouches hand and placed it in his hand. He looked at it confused and then at her.

All she did was smile. "To new beginnings."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Sooo.. i went to see the New fnaf movie yesturday. I was suppose to go on the 25th but everything was sold out. Me and my best friend made matching headbands. ( i made a funtime freddy headband and he made a foxy headband. Originally he was suppose to be funtime foxy but he said he would look to 'preppy' LMFAO) anyways this is my opinion on the movie. It does include some spoilors so dont read it if you havent seen it yet and want to avoid spoilors.

Honestly? I rate it a 7-8/10. I have been a fnaf fan for 8 years and I LOVED the movie. Some bits confused me tho. Like why is vanessa his kid? Like isnt she vanny. And why isnt mike an afton. Where is c.c and elizabeth. But i guess garrett is c.c and abby is a nickname for elizabeth? Oh well. Anyways im pretty sure its not GAME lore accurate but more book wise. I think Scott himself said that it isnt lore wise so idk why people are so pressed. I did kinda hope that the movie would explain the lore more though but oh well.

WHEN MATPAT CAME UP I NEARLY SCREAMED. LIKE ?!? THAT MAN HAD ME FOOLED. AND HE SAID HIS FAMOUS LINE. I WAS TRYING NOT TO SCREAM CAUSE THE CINEMA WAS SO QUIET.

I see some people complain how the 'i always come back' line seemed rushed but honestly, i liked it alot. Matthew Lillard did a GREAT job playing William. Also he tried to make it more realistic and i like that. The wait was so Worth it.

I always REALLY liked how mike communicated with the kids through his dreams and how its also kind of Connected to outside his dreams. Like how he got scars and shit.

When the five night at freddys song started playing, i think i nearly started to cry cause fnaf is such a big part of my childhood.

Balloon boy scared me.

Im excited for the other 2 movies!.