chapter 3

Reunited..

A/n:THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 100 VIEWS. IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
2nd person
.........................

The whole of the ballroom was quiet as they stared at the man that just entered. He had a confident smile on his face and a sinister look in his eyes. He soon started to make his way over, taking small steps. As he got closer, you started to realize that he looks a bit to similar to someone- the same haircut, the same eyes you loved. When he got closer to you, your breath hitched as you stared  back at him. You froze in your seat, whilst he only stood with confidence and pride. No..it cant be him.

"Kabukimono?.." You finally whispered to yourself. You were in complete denial. Theres no way your sweet kabukimono turned into..this. He seemed to hear your little mutter, which made his face twitch in annoyance.

You gulped as you got off your throne. "Please, resume to what you were doing. I'll be right back." You spoke to the guests and soon they all started to do what they were doing. You looked back at kabukimono and motioned for him to follow you.

He got the moto, letting out a quiet scoff and followed after you. As you walked to your office with him walking next to you, an awkward and deafening silence took over as you walked side by side. The only thing that could be heard was kabukimonos small, gentle bell chimes from his hat.

You couldnt help but steal a few sneaky glances at him from time to time. He surely was just as beautiful as the last time you saw him. You could even say he was a bit prettier.

"Quit staring." He ordered coldly as he glared at you from the corner of his eyes. You blushed a bit out of embarrassment that he caught you and let out a quiet apology.

When you finally got to your office, you opened the door for him which he only ignored your gesture and came in. You let out a small sigh and sit in your seat opposite him.

You guys sat in silence for a bit before you finally started to speak, "so...kabuki-" you were however quickly silenced as he put his hand up as in a way for him to tell you to stop speaking. He scowled at the name, letting out a disgusted groan.

"Dont call me that. Its scaramouche too you." His tone was as cold as ice which caused you to shiver a bit. It did not help that he was looking at you as if you were his pray. However, you couldnt help but question his behaviour. He never acted this way when you were still in inazuma. What happened after you left? You had so much questions but you obliged his request with a hesitant nod.

"Okay...scaramouche. what brings you here?" You asked him as you leaned back in your chair. He looked at you as if you were stupid and obvious. The audacity of this guy... after not responding to your letters for centuries, he barges in and acts like this.

"Are you dumb or just stupid? I wrote it down in the letter." He remarked as he crossed his arms. You raised your eyebrow and looked at him with a confused expression. You didnt receive any letter from him.

"I didnt get a letter from you. Not ever." He let out a scoff from your words. From the corner of his eyes, he could see the letter that you put the aside.

He pointed at it and responded with a dry tone, "that one." You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at where he was pointing. Your eyes widened as you realized it was the fatui letter. You couldnt believe it. Kabukimono? As part of the fatui? 'Seriously, what happened after you left?' You asked yourself in your mind. "Oh"

Kabukimono rolled his eyes at your response. "Yeah, oh. Since youre to dumb to even read a letter, i guess i'll tell you in person." He took a small pause to continue his sentence.  "Give me your gnosis."

You pulled a weird face as you stared at him in disbelief. Give him your gnosis? Is he mad? As if you were gonna give him your gnosis. Why does he even need it? "Excuse me?" You let out as you continued to stare at him shocked.

Your action only caused Kabukimonos eye to twitch in annoyance. "Do you not understand a Simple command. Give me your gnosis. " You shook your head which only caused him to be even more pissed off.

"No, why do you even need it." Kabukimono only shrugged and responded casually, "The Tsaritsa needs it."

You let out a small sigh, his response not helping much. What does she need your gnosis for? "Kabuki-" you were about to respond but you were cut off by kabukimono to clench his fists and smash it on your desk.

"I said dont call me that." He barked at you, his face turning red from anger as he was shaking slightly. "Now give me that gnosis, or i will take it by force." He commanded.

You frowned at his attitude. This was not how you were planning the night to go. You sigh and rubbed the temple of your nose to try and calm yourself. "Right sorry scaramouche. Can we talk about this tomorrow, im busy." You asked him with a soft expression.

Your question only made him let out a low grumble. He thought for a bit before letting out an annoyed sigh. Scaramouche stood up and walked to the door, but before he left, he turned to slightly look at you.

"Tomorrow, 1pm sharp." His gaze made you wanna shrink in your chair but you stayed sat up and nodded at him. When he finally left, you slouched down in your seat and thought about everything that just happened.

He changed alot since the last time you saw him. He wasnt the same kabukimomo you knew and loved when you were younger. This new version of him was cold. Yet, why does your heart still beat when youre around him? Why do you yearn for him so much?

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Opinions?