prologue- part 3

A/n: years have passed, so you and kabuki are like teenagers.                       
                           Hang out

"I would love too.."
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
2nd person
.............................

You could be seen swinging ball of lights at Ei as she dodged them with ease. Before she could strike you down, you smirked and focused on a shadow before transferring yourself there. Jumping up high, you spun and landed a kick on Eis back. Ei quickly got up and did her signiture move. Before it could hit you, you blocked it with a sheild but it did cause it to crack a little. You let out a small chuckle as determination was seen in your eyes. Putting your hands infront of you, you closed your eyes and  started to collect light energy. When you thought you got enough, you opened your eyes which were fully white and your hair also glew a soft yellow colour. You quickly made a huge circle with your light energy and blasted it at Ei. Not giving her a break, you spawned dark soldiers Commanding them to attack. Slashing and crashing could be heard as Ei fought back, meanwhilst you continued to blast your light. Finally Ei fell to the floor, meaning you won. You let out a small cheer and helped her to get up.

"Well done y/n. Throughout the years you have grown stronger, even beating me. I think its time for you to go take over your nation." Ei informed you with a proud smile on her face. You widened your eyes and gave her the biggest grin whilst hugging her.

"I couldn't have done it without you, Ei." You spoke in a happy tone as you continued to hug her.

"You put the effort in aswell, oh and someone has been waiting for your return and he wants to see you soon. Ive already prepared your boat for you. You will be setting off in two days time." Ei patted you on the back as she spoke. The thought of that someone brought a smile on your face as you already had an idea of Who it was,  ofcourse that person being your favourate braided man.

However your smile faltered. You suddenly remembered about kabukimono. If you have to leave soon, that means you wont be able to see him anymore. The thought brought a frown on your face.  You and kabuki have been friends for years now, so leaving him leaves a pit in your stomach.

You finally pulled away and excused yourself, making your way to your room. When you opened your door, the room was filled with lots of pictures of you and kabukimono and small plushies you decided to make throughout the years. You let out a small sigh as you thought back on all the memories you made through out the years with kabuki. The walks in the village with him, the late night talks that would end up with you guys falling asleep next to eachother, you guys sneaking out in the middle of the night to stargaze, they all brought a sad smile on your face.

You faceplanted on your bed and layed there, rethinking everything. It hurts even more to leave him knowing that you like him more than a friend. Who wouldnt? Hes the most kindest and gentle person you knew, and very pretty too. You grabbed onto a pillow and let out a load, annoyed groan. However, you knew that you guys would never work out. You knew he was a puppet made by Ei, so he has his responsibilities here and you have yours  elsewhere.
............................................................................

Soon night fell and there was a sudden knock on your door. You quickly perked up, recognizing the knocking pattern. Picking up your bag, you  placed  something in it. As you opened the door, a smile tugged on your lips as you saw your favourate person.

"Hey kabukimono? You ready?" You asked with an excited smile. He nodded excitedly before gently grabbing onto your wrist.

"I have a suprise for you, so you will have to close your eyes when i tell you, okay?" He spoke in a soft tone as he looked at you with a gentle look. You perked your eyebrow in intrest before letting out a small laugh. He had this cute determined look on his face..which you loved.
............................................................................