400 views special!

The princess and The puppet

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
3rd pov
......................

"Mr Bard!!"  The young bard turned around and noticed a herd of kids coming his way, all with excited smiles and full of energy. It was truly a beautiful day today; the sun was shining and there were no clouds in the sky. The gentle rustling of the wind could be heard as it flowed by. Truely a perfect day for storytelling. The bard gently smiled as all the kids stopped infront of him.

"What can i assist you with today?" The bard asked in a calm tone as all the kids got giddy. Some were snickering together as some looked at him innocently.

Finally, one of the older kids started to talk, "Mr Bard, may you tell us a story?" The kid asked innocently, looking up at the bard.

The young bard pondered for a second, putting a finger on his chin in thought, "hm... i dont know..can i?" He asked with a sly smile. His reaction made the kids slightly upset as they looked down. The bard just out a quiet chuckle before clearing his throat and pulling out his lyre.

"Why ofcourse i can. Let me tell you the story of The princess and The puppet."
............................................................................

Everyone knows the story of The princess and The puppet. It was quiet a popular tale, which potrayed the two star crossed lovers, who are meant to be, but fate decides against it. Lets start from the beginning..

The princess of the kingdom was truely the most beloved person. Everyone adored her as she helped everyone around her, no matter what. Even though she had alot of her own duties, she still managed to somehow help out in the kingdom. Not only was she a kind person, but also a very beautiful one: with her h/c hair that swayed gracefully with her and her captivating e/c eyes.

And then there was the puppet. He was no noble, just a mere commoner. A commoner that the princess grew to love. The puppets beauty could not be described with words, as there werent enough of them to describe him. And just like the princess, he was a gentle soul. Thats why he was so popular in the village aswell.

Now..lets see how our lovers meet....
............................................................................

"There you go mrs! Be careful next time." The princess suggested as she waved goodbye to the old woman. The old woman was someone who she knew really well, since she would often help her out with stuff like grocery shopping.

"Thank you princess. Till next time" The Old woman waved back before retreating to the comfort of her home. The princess only gave a heart-warming smile as she walked around the kingdom.

It was just a normal day, except for her duties. Today, she didnt have as much as usual, so she decided to take a stroll in the kingdom, helping out people if they needed it. As she passed by, people would greet her with joyful smiles. The princess did it back, copying their enthusiasim.

Meanwhilst, on the other side of the kingdom, someone could be seen carrying stacks of boxes full of goods. "Wow...!" He wobbled a bit from all the weight that he was carrying, but he stayed composed.

As the puppet was walking, unable to see anything, cause of the amount of stuff he was carrying. As he struggled, the princess walked in his direction, not paying attention to her surroundings as she was engaged in a chat. Soon, the both of them bumped into eachother, the collision making them both fall to the ground, making the puppet drop all his goods.