prologue- part 2

The meeting+training

     "Who is she?"
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
2nd person
...............................

You blushed a bit from embarrasment from this encounter, looking at Ei for some help.  Thankfully, she noticed your gaze, seeing your nervous expression. She gently placed her hand on your lower back as she introduced you. "This is y/n. She will be staying with us for some time"

In your mind, you let out a little sigh of relief. You noticed  the boy looking  at you with a curious look, his head slightly tilted to the side. After a moment, he starts to make his way over to you, his veil flowing gracefully behind him. 'Wow... hes so..' You thought to yourself. No words could describe his beauty.

As he got to you, he outstreached his hand, as in a form of a handshake. You gently took his hand and shook it. His hands were oddly cold, but soft. You thought he was gonna introduce himself, but he just stayed silent. Hes probably just shy.. You finally took your hand back and nodded at him.

"You should get some rest y/n, you have your training tomorrow." Ei stated as she looked at you. She then gestured for you to follow her, which you did. You and Ei talked a bit about your schedule for tomorrow. When you got to your room, your jaw dropped. It was massive and luxurious, but not alot of decorations.

"You may decorate it if you want." She said whilst looking at you with a soft expression. You looked at her with a grin and hugged her.

"Thank you!" You said with excitment in your voice. She let out a small chuckle and patted your head.

"There are some clothes in that closet over there and the bathroom is through that door. Feel free to freshen up and get some rest. Goodnight." You finally let go of her and smile at her. "Goodnight." You said back to her and entered your room, closing the door.

You let out a small sigh and looked around. Making your way to the closet you picked up some sleepwear and went to freshen up. It took you an hour to take a bath cause you were trying to figure out how to turn it on. When you got out, you layed on your bed. Closing your eyes, you wondered how it would be like having your own nation.

--------------------------------------------------------------
3rd person
...........................

It was the next morning and y/n stirred in her sleep as the sunrays hit her.  Finally, she sat up and stretched out her arms. She let out a yawn and rubbed her eyes tiredly whilst looking around her surroundings. When she finally realized where she was, she remembered that it was her first day of training. She quickly got out of her bed and got ready as fast as she could. When she was done, y/n made her way downstairs and spotted Ei with the guy.

"Morning Ei, and morning to you too." y/n greeted them with a happy smile. Ei returned her greeting, meanwhilst the mysterious guy muttered out his greeting. Ei then got up and walked up to y/n.

"You nervous?" Ei asked y/n. She looked at her before shrugging. "Eh..i don't know. A bit but Im also excited." Ei chuckled at her enthusiasim before nodding. "Okay, follow me." And so y/n followed after her.

............................................................................
2nd person
...........................

As they entered the training room, ei told you to go warm up for a bit. So for a good 5 minutes, you did different types of warm up excersises. It Varied from : push up, strethes, Squats etc.  After you were  done, you  positioned yourself infront of Ei.

"Every good warrior doesnt only rely on their power, but they also rely on their physical strength and agility." Her tone, that was normally soft, turned a bit strict as she got into position. "Example one." Before you could have time to react, she swiped her leg under you, making you loose balance and fall to the ground. You  grunted and rubbed your side before getting back up. Before you were even able to attack her back, Ei already took a grab of your hand and flipped you over.

This went on for a good hour before you started to recognize Eis Pattern. Breathing in and exhaling, you calmed down. You closed your eyes as you  awaited for Eis attack. Just before Ei could land a strike at you, you  quickly moved to the side and took a firm grab to her hand, barely managing to flip her over to the ground. When you did, you let out a small sound of victory and laughed. Ei stood up and patted you on the shoulder.

"You did good kid. Now we will continue to train your physical strength, along with your power. So for now, lets do the second one, try and beat me. Go pick out a weapon." Ei stated, nudging her head to the weapon section. You made your way to the weapon section and gazed on all of them. You stared at them, placing your hand on you chin in thought before your eyes setted on a catalyst. Your eyes gleamed and picked it up.

You made your way back to Ei, and got into stance. You narrowed your eyes at her, you wanted to proof yourself. Soon, ei charged up some of her electro energy and started to strike down, as she tried to hit you with it. You quickly moved away from the lightning strike, barely being able to get away from them. Within a blink of an eye, ei was nowhere to be seen, until you  could feel something striking you down from behind. You groaned and looked behind, seeing Ei with a stern expression. She swung her sword as she focused her electro energy into it. As it infused she swung it sideways causing a wave of electro to come at you( yk like her ult). You let out a small gasp and quickly tried to avoid it, but it did end up on you having a bit of a cut. You hissed out in pain and held onto your arm.  Your eyes narrowed at ei until you thought of an idea. You smirked remembering you control two vision. You focused on Eis shadow, and quickly disappeared. Ei got ready looking everywhere, just incase. Suddenly you popped up behind her, about to kick her down but she quickly took a hold of your leg and threw you across the room.  You let out a small huff of pain.

"I think thats enough of 1v1 training for today, i'll send in someone to come help you heal. I apologise, i went a bit to hard but its needed." You nodded, understanding her. "Its fine.. i get it." Ei nodded turning to leave, but before she left she gave you one more glance. As she left, you got up and let out a low groan. You tied your hair back and looked at the training dummies before you started to punch some, over and over again. A few minutes later, the mysterious boy came with some things and looked at the half beaten up dummy. He sweat dropped and looked at you, covered in sweat as you were panting. You turned your gaze to him and smiled at him.

"Oh hello, whats up!" Your attitude quickly switched back into your happy self as you approached him. The boy looked at you once more before muttering out softly.

"Mothe- i mean Ei asked me to come help heal your wounds." He stated as he sat on a chair. His voice was so soft which made your expression soften. You smiled at him gratefully and sat next to him.

As he cleaned you up, you would sometimes wince which would cause him to mutter out a bunch of 'sorrys.' You kept on telling him its fine and waving him off. Soon he was done and you looked at his work.

"Thank you, you didn't have to, it means alot to me." You told him gratefully, taking a grab of his hands happily. He tensed up slightly, looking at you wide eyed. You then realized something. "Oh right! You never introduced your self. Say, whats your name?"

The boy stayed silent for a bit before finally answering you. "Im kabukimono.."

"Wow..Thats such a pretty name. Nice to meet you kabukimono!" You grinned at him whilst you complimented him, which caused him to blush a little. He placed his hand on his mouth to try and cover it as he muttered out a 'thank you' shyly. Your expression softened at his reaction. How is he so cute? You barely know this guy. Then an idea popped into your mind.

"Hey kabukimono?" You questioned, trying to get his attention. He let out a small hum turning his head to look at you. "Wanna be friends?" His eyes suddenly widened. You..wanna be friends with him?

"I dont have any friends.." He spoke in a sad tone as he looked down at the floor. You frowned at his expression before nudging him slightly.

"Hey, then like i said, i'll gladly be friends with you." You smiled at him. He looked at you from the corner of his eyes before straightning his posture and he smiled back at you, reflecting your expression.

"I would love too.." Friends..he liked the sound of that..

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.‐.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Opinions?