prologue - part 1

Beginnings
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A birth of an archon is not a common occurance, so you best know the shocked expressions on everyones faces.  The celestia has sent down a new archon, but not one thats to take over someones place, but with a complete new vision.

The younger archon stared at the 3 archons infront of her with a quizzed expression. Her big (e/c) eyes shining with innocence. The 3 archons : barbatos, rex lapis and baal stared back at her in confusion. They all started to whisper among themselves.

"What are we gonna do about her?", questioned the shorter male, as he took quick glances to the younger archon. She was peacefully sitting on the grass, picking out flowers and turning them into a flower crown. The scene brought a smile to his face before turning back to the other two.

"Her vision..its something we never saw before." The larger male said in a confused tone. He looked at the both of them before answering again, "Its obvious that she possesses two visions" he now had a worried tone as he crossed his arms.

The three continued to talk among themselves. Meanwhilst, the younger archon was done making three flower crowns. Letting out a happy hum, she stood up and skipped over to the three. When she got to them, she pulled on the braided hair mans clothes. They all turned around in confusion.

The younger archon motioned them to kneel down with a happy grin. The three looked at eachother before doing as she told them to. She placed a flower crown on each of them. In a bright tone, she said, "Hello! Im y/n, and you?"

At her antics, all three of them finally cracked a small smile. The braided hair man stood up and rubbed his palm against her head. "I'm barbatos. And these two are my friends. The tall one is rex lapis and the one with the purple braid is baal."  The other two gave her a small greeting and y/n just let out a small chuckle.

"So, y/n, can you maybe show us what you can do?" The purplenette asked in a calm tone, staring at her with a soft expression.

Y/n let out an excited nod as she put her hands together. She closed her eyes and focused on the energy and power in her hands.  She breathed in and then exhaled before forming a huge ball of light and letting it go. It then bursted into small pieces, creating smaller versions of the light ball. They all stared at it in awe, the light lightning up the night sky.

"Im sorry, thats all i know for now." Y/n said looking down with a small frown. The teal head quickly noticed her expression and side hugged her.

"Are you crazy, that was beautiful. It would make into a good song..hm...anyways im proud of you kid, you tried your best." His comfort brought a smile on your face and you  accepted the hug. Suddenly he let out a small gasp. "Hey, how about you go with baal? She could train you."

You looked at the purple head that just let out a small quiet agreement. Your gaze then turned back to the guy next to you before nodding. "Sure.."

And just like that, you and ei were making your way back to inazuma. It was kind of a long journey but you finally made it.  You looked up at the tenshukaku in awe. It was so huge! Looking at the scenery also brightened up your expression, it was so beautiful here.

"Beautiful, isnt it? Oh, and please call me Ei, dear." Ei stood next to her, admiring the scenery with her. You nodded and continued to look at it for a bit before turning her attention back to Ei. She motioned you to come inside so you did.

You looked around, astonished by the furniture and the atmosphere of the place.

"You're back.."  Suddenly, you heard a soft voice, a male voice at that. You turned your gaze to where you heard it and saw a silhouette of a boy. When he finally came into your view you let out a small gasp. He was so...pretty..

Finally the boy noticed you and he froze.  Both of you were looking at eachother, an awkward silence overtook the place.

"..Who is she?" The boy finally broke the silence after a bit, looking at Ei.