𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

Everyone was regrouped in small groups. First Chuck wanted to sit with Minho, but my face was enough for him to understand.

Perhaps, I was sitting arm close on a tree trunk next to Chuck and Ben.

"I'm sorry I didn't spend much time with you Ly, Minho and Alby didn't seem happy about it." Stated Ben.

Minho was understandable, I wouldn't let anyone waste the night talking with a pillock. I guess he feels the same as me but for the opposite.

"Why Alby too?"

"He said I told you too much for a first day, I didn't even say much!" He sighed.

"And I didn't either!" Said Chuck's, mouth full of food Frypan had made.

Ben gave Chuck probably the biggest side-eye I would ever see.

"What! It's true!" The little boy defended himself.

"Yeah, um, no." Laughed Ben.

Chuck sticks out his tongue at the boy.

"I should present you to everyone shouldn't I?" Recommended my brother smiling.

"Hey, I was supposed to do that!" Spouted Chuck.

Ben rolled his eyes and made a sign so he could follow us. I didn't mind going with either of them.

"Hey Greenie! Come here!" I heard someone screaming at us. Greenie? Who is that? I heard people calling me like that, but what does it mean?

"Greenie you! You need to be initiated right!" The boy who was talking was a tall muscular one. His hair was really short almost a buzz cut. Surprisingly his eyebrows were high on his face, causing his nose to look even bigger than it was already.

"Go away Captain Eyebrows." Said Chuck crossing his arm on his chest.

"Captain Eyebrows, is that your name? I glanced at his forehead. I can see it."

The boy's smile faded away to let a frustrated look and superior face at me.

"Is it that dumb kid that told you that, my name's Gally, this boy's just saying bullshit?" He crossed his arm looking at me like I was stupid.

"Hey! Watch your mouth!" I exclaimed frustrated. He couldn't insult the only friend I've got.

"Oh, I'm scared what are you gonna do? Kick my balls?" Taunted Gally laughing. He Indeed didn't know about Minho.

Captain Eyebrows didn't have to tell me twice that my knee quickly made contact with his sensitive area. It was weird, but it's like I didn't even move like I was controlled to do it. It wasn't that weird too cause I wanted to punch him. Assole. He let out a loud groan which caused people to come next to us.

"Who! What did we say about hurting another Glader!" Yelled Alby!

I could hear some people whispering things around me.

"What happened?"

"What did he do again?"

"What? Why? How?"

"The Greenie?"

"A girl doing that's gonna hurt his ego."