Hallow

White's scratched palms were taken care of, and now the group focused on the package delivered by the drone. 

"We have someone outside," Sean explained. Black frowned. Weren't they supposed to be poor, working against Tawi and the people who hallowed the ground he was walking on? The payment for the tent and drones during the Hunt was much bigger. This group was suspicious from the start. 

"What's this?" White's question pulled Black from thinking. He glanced at the tall asshole holding a plastic box. Sean opened it and revealed a small chip. 

"This tiny thing will expose the other contestant's locations to us." Sean grinned as he handed it to Gram, who installed it inside their GPS. 

"Where did you get that?" Black asked. The doubt only grew in him. 

"Let's say paying for an outside leader has its benefits." Sean didn't say more. Black scoffed. What a dick. 

Gram put the device closer, and they all looked at the display. The three green dots represented Sean, Gram and Yok, and the two black next to them were he and White. There were a couple of red dots around the second key location, and Black immediately understood what the red colour meant. That was fucking disgusting. 

"I don't see many contestants around here," Gram commented. 

"Most of them are dead." Black snorted. He felt White tense beside him, so he wrapped his arm around his shoulder. 

"We should move," Sean suggested.

"Right. The drone is gone, but they can send it after us again when they realise we are continuing towards a Sinkhole." White agreed. 

"We need to hurry. There's no time to waste." Gram appointed out. The group moved forward. Black grabbed his twin's hand, keeping him close. He was cautious of the three guys and their leader. The GPS would help, but he could never know when Sean dickhead and his friends would turn against them. They hurried through the unknown vegetation, relying on Gram's ability. At least they allowed White to look at the map and showed him the route. It made him a bit calmer. If something goes wrong, White could lead them away. They walked for a while. The forest was peaceful, with no sounds as always. He should be used to it now, but it still gave him a creeps. 

"We are here." Gram whispered as he stopped. They all looked up. Black snorted at the sight. Since when was sinkhole a brick building guarded by armed men and surrounded by a fence? 

"What are you hiding here, Tawi?" Black mumbled under his nose.